Reviews for Trust (On Hiatus)
Observer chapter 33 . 1/2
For the attention of the author.

Sir, I have been reading your fiction since it started around one year ago. One year later, I am still very much impressed with your writing style, character development and the story you are seeking to tell as a whole. You have done well in making the characters feel real and actually have depth to them.
You've turned Johnny Worthington into a suprisingly intresting character with his own fears and misgivings. Far from just the "college jock" that portrayed in the movie.

Your portayal of Randall is equally intresting. In my mind, Randall is almost like a shakespearean tragedy. He gives so much and finishes up loosing anyway. This story will really hot up once the events of the film draw to a close. It was implied that Randy was kicked out of ROR at the conclusion of the Scare Games, was he not? Even as I write this, I look forward to your next chapter.

Please, take your time. Yet... Keep up the writing, your skills are too good to go to waste.
TheBlackSnorlax chapter 33 . 12/28/2014
I finally got around to reading this! Really worth the wait!
ElectricEuphonium chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
That was just lovely. Glad to see something from you, Badger. :)
Humanity Ceases To Amuse Me chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR STORY! :D
ThatDamnRabbit chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
Ohhh, you have to keep this up! Best story I have read in a long time. But I do understand and I hope you can find this inspiration once again.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
Just amazing i like this pairing and you have made them awsome
Plese keep writing
TheBlackSnorlax chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
No words... just great. Thank you for this X3
honorstudent97 chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
Love that you finally updated, I was beginning to miss your work! Keep it up, I'll be staying tuned for more once you find the time! :)
Dorrica chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
Yes! Finally! The wait is finally over! And it was certainly worth it! I felt so bad for Randy in the beginning when he came too soon, but as Johnny pointed out, it was perfectly normal. I think you approached their first time very realistically. It obviously wasn't going to be perfect, especially considering it was Randy's first time. Having them wait and try again later was very believable. And it's just like Randy to keep trying until he gets it right :D

I know updates may be slow from now on, but I still look forward to the next installment, whenever that may be!
GrowlytheGrowl chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
I can tell your story writing is so good in this, despite the nsfw thing. Much of a story, rather than straight forward slash. Truly enjoy it.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
I wouldn't mind it being included in the fic, but if it's easier to do then why not upload separately? Love your work, please keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Love the story so freaking much!
Add the scene! Please! Lol, I'm pretty sure it's what everyone wants(;
Guest chapter 31 . 6/21/2014
ADD THE SE SCENE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! AND HURRY THE HELL UP
ThePastReliesOnMemories chapter 31 . 6/9/2014
Include itttt.
Even if you have to change the ratings.
I still love it.
Soooooo much.
:v
nekophy chapter 31 . 5/26/2014
aaaah! finlly a new chapter!
and Randy is finally doing it with Johnny! w

this chapter is simply heartwarming! great job!
I will still lookin foward to the next chapter!