Reviews for RWBY: Secret of the Auras
supermarshmallow chapter 1 . 1/26
I like the idea of this story and hope you can continue or restart it one day
AndreiN00B chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This story will be a great one for sure I definitely like your idea and can only hope you make more though its your choice if you want to make more of this but I will always appreciate more because these are the kind of stories I like so yeah see ya
Little Dragon-kun chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Let me guess; is it Ren?
Edge S.G. Maverick chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I now greatly respect Jaune in your story, the ability to turn down the "Siren's Call" is a trait that only his brand of "Lawful-Stupid" heroism could produce.
boris-the-red chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I will get to reading this at some point, but i can't help but say that every time I see this fic, I read it as 'Secret of the Anus'.
Just had to say.
StarStormRazor chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I keep thinking that Jaune x Pyrrha should be called Whitefire or something. Because of Jaune being some kind of White Knight and Pyrrha's name being kinda like the word "pyro" which kinda means "fire"
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I like this story more
Meta chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I like this story better than the other one keep up the good work
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
So Weiss and Blake were there already? I kinda feel like you're just pulling things out of nowhere but whatever. Hoping something more will happen next Chapter.
Mrperson01 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Nice chapter, though BlakexWeiss really caught me off guard. lol at Weiss' reaction to Jaune being able to avoid her.
Pickle the chicken chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Great chapter! Update soon!
Grey vs Ale chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
What I genuinely liked most about this chapter are the feelings Pyrrha has for John. The sheer torment she is going through with wanting to be by his side, but can't. Even the way Pyrrha makes some similarities between her and Ruby.
Ithalos chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
AHHHHHH THE WAIT IS MAKING ME GO CRAZY :( ... plz update
roosterteethfanatic chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Can't wait for your next story ideas and the continuation of this story. So far you are one of the couple good authors i seen who updates regularly and has an interesting story.
random dude chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
um yeah i reviewed before but idk if it go through because i havent seen it but i will repeat what i have said I kinda hope you get ruby to convince pyrrha not to go because ruby would convince her that jaune wanted to do this by himeself or something around those line i would like to see jaune dig deep within himself and become stronger i think that would be awsome however if you dont do that might i recomend you do a alternet chapter or chapters where this happens and jaune faces what comes his way by himself i think it would be awsome