Reviews for Little Love
jc chapter 1 . 6/25
it was great the way you showed what the to lover's where thinking was great I really injoy work like this it made me happy to see you minatu-chan do so well on a story not a lot of people who are good a writing .
Adrinette4life chapter 1 . 5/29
Awwwww so adorable ;-;
ArrianaRavenclaw chapter 1 . 3/29
Hi ! so I've just read your story and I like it even if I didn't fully understand it. So levi was in love with eren when he die because levi didn't protect him, i think I got that part. but then they reincarnated themselves and evry time levi have to watch eren die right ? but what I didn't understand is the two part of the story we see eren die twice ? I'm not sure what I'm saying is clear because I'm not English but if you could pm me and explain it would be nice
Ameliah chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Hi I read the whole thing but I was really confused about what was going on care to explain?
Annie the Gamer chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I'm crying so har so cruel I hate u
SinIsMyMiddlename chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I'm crying right now. This was so sweet. I-I really have nothing else to say. Wow...
Thank you chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This a nice little story. Really quite sad, but sad in a good way. So thanks :)
StormeWolfe chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Will you write more? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
OK SO THIS IS THE BEST AND SADDEST ERERI FANFIC THAT IVE EVER READ! ️ I LOVE IT!
Scarlett chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I LOVE this so much! You did a really great job at writing it. I've always loved reading a fan fiction in 1st person!
weronika chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
HOW DARE YOU KILL EREN NOOOO T-T I WNTED THEM TO MARRYYYYYYY
Gothazon chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Is this a one-shot? Because I HOPE NOT
i think chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
you broke me ;-;
Supernova chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Not bad. Very cute until when Eren dies. But levi is cute when he weeps. Mikasa and Armin are pretty cool too. But how Eren dies so fast, not even spending a day with levi is the most saddest part. But the memoirs of levi and Eren are just the best.
KingMetallic chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is beautiful. The ending had my eyes watering.