Reviews for What She Deserves
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 13h
That was heartbreakingly beautiful thank you
bernadettehlobo chapter 1 . 6/16
That was such an emotional story and so well written. it was a bice change that they didnt just get a happy ending in the sense they kept the baby and their life was awesome. Thats not necessarily realistic and its nice to see it written this way but still be a HEA
Jadeeeee chapter 21 . 5/28
This is possibly one of the what stories I have read! I loved it so much!
DMBSJB18 chapter 21 . 2/4
I wonder if Edward started sleeping around? I mean, he always had a condom with him apparently? They're cute together, though.
liatb01 chapter 22 . 9/27/2016
Beautiful story, cried my eyes out.
annne85 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
What a beautiful story! Very realistic ( is that a word? I'm from Holland) and sad but I loved it. I read this while breastfeading my babygirl at night so I cried a lot because this Bella couldn't be with her babygirl..
beegurl13 chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
Oh my goodness. I read this whole story today and oh, my heart. :) I have several family members and friends whose lives have been affected by adoption and this story made me love them all a little bit more. You had me crying through the entire second half, and I loved it. Beautiful story. You did an amazing job with it. :)
TheGreenPanther chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
Such a beautiful story.
pauleen chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
This one of the best family/ real life stories I've read in twifanfic. I like that although it was a happy ending, it was a realistic ending. Layla's questions about keeping the her newborn brother, edward and bellas honeymoon being interpreted by a crying baby.
I really enjoyed the very sad in between to the highs of this story. Thanks for writing and sharing this story.
movieandbookgirl chapter 22 . 7/23/2016
Beautiful
agoogoo chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
*breaks down* I've been feeling a perpetual ache in my chest since chapter 2 (or is it 3).

This is good writing bruh
jk chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
if nothing happened with lauran then why did Edward go and get tested? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
jk chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Edward just told bella that he wouldn't do "something" like that that something being lauran...but didn't rose JUST Tell bella that lauran was with Edward just a week ago? why didn't bella say anything about that?
Denny52 chapter 22 . 5/16/2016
Just read this for the second time and loved it all over again. Beautiful story. Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/25/2016
I avoid angst stories but decided to try this one since I've loved some of your others. I cried so much but loved it. Beautiful story.
1,830 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »