Reviews for What She Deserves
angelari7 chapter 22 . 10/5
I enjoyed it.
Ophelia85 chapter 18 . 8/26
I gave the story a try, but way too depressing for me.
Krazyk85 chapter 22 . 8/2
Great fucking story. You have every right to be proud of this. I can't thank you enough for writing it. The angst wasn't that bad. IT Was worth every single second. I'm hard core in love with you now. And probably will stalk you.
Aghh! I can't say enough about how good this was. Good. Not an accurate description. Nah, this was bloody amazeballs.
Krazyk85 chapter 21 . 8/2
Geeky, I never doubted you for a minute. Like seriously, I was like, yuck angst, she best be hiding, but then it was like, holla with the hea, someone break open the champagne.
Duude, I should be writing, and if Annie, May and Dee finds out I've dedicated my life to this fucking perfection of a story. ..well, I can't protect you.
Krazyk85 chapter 20 . 8/2
*Le sigh*
Krazyk85 chapter 19 . 8/2
Then she levels me with a sexy wink. Aaand I'm hard.

I laughed at that.

Good chapter, love being in Edwards head, although it breaks me. So peter, the douche nozzle. No threat there. This back and forth is killing me, and probably why I avoid angst like I avoid an std.
but since I love you more than chlamydia, I'm here and not flouncing.
Krazyk85 chapter 18 . 8/2
"I wish I could, Bella, but that's exactly what it feels like. A punishment."

Yeah, no this chapter is much, much worse.
And the cheating? Don't give me the 'we were on a break' bs, mmmkay, Ross? I don't want to hear it.
and who's is this asshole Angela wants Beller to meet? It better not be Jacob or some other guy. I'm just sayin, hea. That's all. Hea.
Krazyk85 chapter 17 . 8/2
Ah, Forks, where we go to get some clarity. We all want the fantasy, but reality is what we get. I love how you do that, show the readers who have these ideas in their head on how Edward, Bella, and Layla (thank you for not naming her Renesmee btw) life could be, because no, its more hectic and imperfect and sad sometimes.
Maybe they could make it work, but would they resent each other. And thinking of Edward fucking some other bitch. No thank you.
Angela was always my fave character and still is.
Krazyk85 chapter 16 . 8/2
Awe, poor Beller. I want my hea, dammit!
Krazyk85 chapter 15 . 8/2
Aweee, that's so heartbreaking. I wanted them to keep her. I kept on screaming, "No! No, don't do it! No!" Until my hubs looked at me and said, "what the fuck are you reading? "
He doesn't get it.
lawd, I felt what she felt because you wrote it so perfectly. I was her, being torn apart, and it hurt. This was far the saddest, crushing chapter. It can't get any worse than that. ..can it? Can it, Geeky? Don't fucking hide from me. I need answers!
Krazyk85 chapter 14 . 8/2
You know what you've done.
Krazyk85 chapter 13 . 8/2
Like, what, we couldn't kill Lauren? I thought we agreed on that. But I digress, at least Beller got her say.
And the Platts? So, sweet.
Krazyk85 chapter 12 . 8/2
Oh, Rose. Her and Eddie will always have problems. She has no idea how much he loves Bells. Not that it matters what she thinks.
and oh eclampsia. Not good. I like barely remember it from my nursing rotations, but it's pretty severe. It can kill. That's all I remember thinking in my OB class is how delivering a baby is fucking dangerous.
Love Edwards pov. He's such a rock for her. And when he's called 'dad'... my heart clenched.
I want them to keep it.
Krazyk85 chapter 11 . 8/2
He steps in, smiling with a touch of sadness that I don't understand right away. And as he walks past me, lowering his eyes, I inhale the scent of leather and hear him utter a faint, "Too late."

Yuuusss, it's too fucking late. I swear, if it gets heavier than this, you'll need to go into hiding. For reals.
Krazyk85 chapter 10 . 8/2
She's sooooo not going to be able to let her go. It's a done deal if she names her and if Edward names her. Yep. Hello, little family.
1,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »