Reviews for Syzygy
Ghostboy138 chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Ahh fuck why would you do this to me
Cavisze chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I feel really moved by this piece. It is subtle, but speaks volumes with its simplicities but well put implications.

I enjoy the premise of this, because I think it is what true trust and love and loyalty is. "A good looking uncle that never married-barely dated..." Those details at the end make the piece seem much fuller, which is nice as it is a short piece focusing on a specific conversation.
Keira Val chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
love it!
alqui chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I had hoped for it to be like Ranking, but this really is too different. It's good though.
tysedon chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
this piece is so...beautiful. i don't usually like reading one shots but this one is really good and i love it!
marii chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
wow - that's love
conchobarxoxo chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I cried while reading this. It's a very touching fanfic. So beautiful.
wicked charming chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
omg this is just too beautiful, from the start i was just like 'i can't with the feels' and now i am rolling on the floor because this one shot is perfect and you make my day, so thank you :)
Kiwifan7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Great piece. I enjoyed how you captured the little emotions that are so...them. Well done.
jonty2600 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This is beautiful :)
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
nice.
xiaojiang chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
So sweet. Brings tears to my eyes.
Ayrmed chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Beautiful piece.
firefly1983 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Love this one shot. So much emotion. This is the way I would imagine them reuniting if Ichigo truly lost his powers. Very well done
Oleander-Tea chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Read this a while ago and really loved it. Found it again this morning, and still do. Good job!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »