Reviews for The Reflection I Never Wanted to See
animegirl4321 chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Poor Fran :( I can't believe Xanxus would want to kill Fran! Well, at least Squalo has a soft spot for Fran and protected him from Xanxus :) i cant wait for the next chapter :D
Niji95 chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I really love this fic.
First I wasn't so sure if I should read it or not, 'cause I don't really like torture and rape. But I still decided to give this story a chance. I mean I could just stop reading if I don't like it, after all.
But I need to say that I am pleasantly surprised. I don't know how to explain it, but let's just say that I can really feel with the characters in this story . I was even crying at some point.
I don't really know what you did different, but I fell in love with this story.
I can't wait to see the next chapter :D
Kaissica chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Squalo is so soft!
I have seen this coming and cannot stop crying for Fran QAQ
I hope Bel could have better results...he would!
Kaissica chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Finally they were rescued TvT
I hope Bel could recover sonner, since he was mostly physically hurt. But I am worried about his eyes :(
He must have been desperate, coming over Fran's damaged body...

As for your ideas for th ending, I make a rough guess. One is a comparatively good one, in which Fran tends to overcome the trauma with Bel's care. In another, he is just never good again, and hates Bel, thinking Bel is the one who hurt him. Or there is a chance you are thinking of a death fic...
animegirl4321 chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Holy crap! Rasiel is a freaking bastard! Poor Fran!Poor Bel-senpai! Dont stop looking Squalo, Xanxus, Lussuria and the rest of the Varia and Vongola members :( If you do then they will die!
Kaissica chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Fuck fuck fuck fuck...I can only be comforted a little by the first half where Bel tried to help Fran.
When will Rasiel go to hell :(
animegirl4321 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Awwwwww :'( Poor Fran and Bel-senpai! It's cute that Bel-senpai is realizing his true feelings for the Mist Guardian, but still...these events are going to scar Fran for the rest of his life :( Update soon please!
Kaissica chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
A little comfort! But I am still heart-broken ;_;
I like it when Bel kissed Fran and am happy Fran finally could recognize Bel.
And I think this chapter is nicely written :)
animegirl4321 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Awwww :( Poor Bel and Fran! Rasiel is horrible to them! I hate him :(
Kaissica chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
It is so damn dark...Will this story head for any brighter scenes...?
Kaissica chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I believe I will hate Rasiel wherever I see him.
The hatred is too strong for me to comment decently... I'd say I like how Fran turned to Bel for help, and Bel's trying to protect Fran despite the fact he hated Fran for now.
Meiko Atsushi chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
dark... really dark... but nice, anyways
Kaissica chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Actually I have read the story when you updated the first chapter, but I thought it was too dark...
Well I assume it is heading for B26 so I will check on it.
Your descriptions of their minds is really great :)
Talutah chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
OMG CANT WAIT 4 NEXT CHAPTER!
MISAimedFire chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is so dark... BUT I LIKE IT! LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2