Reviews for The One He Feared
Lathlaer chapter 2 . 7/14
I make a point to reread this fic from time to time and either my memory is playing some tricks on me or you did some small, subtle changes :)

I do recall Harry casting a spell that was described as a battering ram when Hermione couldn't break the window succesfully (which is nowhere to be found now) and I do remember that Harry made a note to use Moody's guilt later (it was phrased differently) :D
Oh my God...this is amazing. My heart was racing. Please update this soon!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 4 . 4/29
I love, love, love this! It's so well-written and original! Ahhhh, I LOVED IT! I hope you come back to this someday! Thanks for posting! :D
Dzerx chapter 4 . 4/15
Got to admit that I had hoped to see Harry vs Voldemort in an epic duel in the movies... I was extremely disappointed with the continuous 'Expelliamus' against 'Avada Kedavra'. Harry was so naive with the whole 'good' and 'bad' magic.

I've always believed in what Voldemort said 'There is no good nor evil, their is only power and those too weak to use it'. Although I disagree with his methods he is powerful and talented unlike the Canon Harry who won through sheer dumb luck as Professor Mcgonagall always said.
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 4/14
Awesome chapter! Very great chaptern Harry still don't have enough magic power to match Voldemort fairly, he need to train (unlikely) or to gain the Elder Wand (yeah)
I hope so much that you continue the story...
Dumby95 chapter 3 . 4/14
So fucking good chapter! I will prey that you continue the fic
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 4/13
Another very good chapter. Your writting is Flawless
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow, just wow, amazing first chapter, I liked every bit of it.
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 4 . 4/10
Wow, how exciting. Hope you unearth this fic one day. :)
Fridge chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow, I see why this is recommended so often. This is incredibly well written and exciting, even having known what would happen.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 4 . 3/11
This is way awesome! Please pick it back up!
liarscope chapter 4 . 3/2
What's a good story! I love all of your works and this is such an awesome addition. I don't think I've read anything quite like it. I really enjoyed the escalating war scenes and how everything seems to be coming together. Looking forward to more of it in the future if you've got the time or inclination!
Dark Golo chapter 4 . 2/23
Hope you continue it. It's a really good story, well written an the premise it's pretty nice.
Peyton chapter 4 . 2/2
Love this story. Its been so long, I had to re-read it. Please update soon.
natero chapter 4 . 1/20
This is very, very good. I hope that you have not abandoned it.