Reviews for The One He Feared
PLEASE FINISH THIS! AHHHHHH
afi123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Damn hat was good.
Reine de la Nuit chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
Harry-Dumbledore ogling Fleur... And I‘m out.
Reine de la Nuit chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I wonder if this Dumbledore is canon enough to have loved/ a crush on Gellert...
Otherwise seems to be a good beginning for the story.
stars90 chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
This is a fantastic beginning! Please continue it!
Majerus chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
Fantastic!
This truly was a wonderful story, I'll file it in my "someday?" folder with a hopeful heart.
If nothing else I've enjoyed four wonderful chapters.
Thanks Taure for the entertainment.
Majerus chapter 3 . 9/21/2017
Wow, now That is Magic!
No wonder he was convinced it would get him kicked out of office.
Great story thus far!
Majerus chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
Good fight scene, and lots of frustrating mistakes by the good guys... a most believable battle all around.
Majerus chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Outstanding
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Maginificent magnificent magnificent! I hope it will continue sometime!
Efloresco chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Very impressive. A lot of this is what I feel the magical world could really be like. This is really good, not just pleasant to read, but actually good. Thank you.
Alathenia chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
This is really great! But there is one inconsistency. If Harry had all of Dumbledore's memories, he would have known the true reason for Severus' loyalty.
Jutten chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
A real shame this one was abandonned. Hm, oh well, it was a good read while it lasted
Lathlaer chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
I make a point to reread this fic from time to time and either my memory is playing some tricks on me or you did some small, subtle changes :)

I do recall Harry casting a spell that was described as a battering ram when Hermione couldn't break the window succesfully (which is nowhere to be found now) and I do remember that Harry made a note to use Moody's guilt later (it was phrased differently) :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Oh my God...this is amazing. My heart was racing. Please update this soon!