Reviews for The One He Feared
flagamuffin chapter 4 . 4/25
wonderful so far. hits all the right notes
Peyton chapter 4 . 4/22
Wow this is fantastic, keep on writing, I am very excited to find out what comes next. I also like the way you portray Harry, just a little like Dumbledore but with a mix of the two. I am also curious about how Voldemort will resurface again. He is not dead since the Horcruxes are not destroyed. Will he use the same potion as he did last time or will he just reform a body. With Harry's blood he could probably do something just as crazy.
BYoshi1993 chapter 4 . 4/23
Another gem of a story. I think that you did this story perfectly. It's very good in its limitations. The background and descriptions of the past parallel very well with the current events going on in the story. I can't wait for more.
Reviewer chapter 2 . 4/16
So Dumbledore succeeded where the Riddle diary failed and churned out a little clone.
Just like Dumbledore, not to help Harry with this inevitable fight for the entirity of his life, and then literally take over at the end. Interesting that he still got a worse result than cannon; with the damage Voldemort can do with six hours of Harry's appearance is much worse than losing Moody, even if there aren't any worse things he can do with the Polyjuice.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/16
Interesting Dumbledore portrayal.

Still, so far this is less 'help' and more 'destroying Harry to create Albus Dumbledore the Second'. I'll read another chapter or two before deciding if I like it.
Aisucold chapter 3 . 4/8
love the divergences
Aisucold chapter 2 . 4/8
interesting story. you're a great writer
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 4 . 4/8
This story is unexpectedly good, please do update soon, Thanks for the hard work!
DoomLich chapter 4 . 4/4
Fantastic story, I can't wait for your next update. You've written about magic in a fascinating way, and Dumbledore's youth was extremely well done!
vonSchlieffen chapter 4 . 3/29
What an amazing story! Really. Your characterization and back-story of Dumbledore is top-notch. Also, I'm not at all sorry to say that you failed to stay close to canon, because this is so much better! Harry's not some pathetic little schoolboy who can count the number of spells he knows on one hand, the magic system is actually fleshed out and soooo much more interesting, and I really feel like Harry and co. are marching off to war, like this all isn't some other stupid adventure of theirs.

I hope you haven't abandoned this story-that would be such a waste. Harrydore rules!

Hoping you update soon,

vonSchlieffen
Toraach chapter 2 . 3/28
Hello.

Your story is interesting, you have a good, original way to show us powerful Harry. Your way has potential, and it isn't marysueing. Also that is goodsetled in the HPuniverse.

"It appeared that he was still heterosexual." - so, Dumbledore wasn't :) ?
Midoriryu chapter 4 . 3/15
Huh, I have NEVER seen anyone do what you just did. Obviously Voldemort has been defeated, but with his Horcruxes still in play not beaten. I can't imagine where you will take it from here but I'm looking forward to seeing it none the less.
linkhyrule5 chapter 2 . 3/14
And some of Dumbledore's foibles as well, I see, though "not telling your friends everything" is a pretty common one.
Idun77 chapter 4 . 3/12
With only 4 chapters this is already one of my favorite fics. You're doing a beautiful job, I hope you'll continue writing.
This is garbage, lol.