Reviews for The One He Feared
SmilingWraith chapter 4 . 6/9
This has been perhaps one of the best stories I have read in a long time. You manage to perfectly blend the characterization of both Harry and Dumbledore in a way I find incredible enjoyment in reading. The lore and fights make for an engaging read and I wish I could see more, alas I fear this fic shall lay abandoned for now. For now I shall simply have to sate myself on your other works.
Anon chapter 4 . 5/24
I really hope that you come back to this story someday. It's extremely well-written and comes the closest to any fanfic I've ever read to matching the cadence and style of canon.

Your Gellert-Albus interactions are frankly incredible.
Misjiduh chapter 4 . 5/3
I really like the magic shown in the story, especially the original parts not taken from the books. The combat scenes are intense. I also enjoy that you aren't afraid of big changes in the story and the development of the war as a result of a different Harry. It wold be nice to see this continued some day.
Rae chapter 4 . 4/17
This story has been so interesting! I love the way your describe basic, the battle scenes, and create these new magical artifacts.
duncke chapter 4 . 4/16
This is awesome, really! I have to admit that this is probably the best fanfic I've ever read, and this is saying something considering I've already read likely 500 or so, so please continue the good work and don't abandon it!
Pokybyte chapter 4 . 4/8
AWESOME! You could always come back and update the story you know :)
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 3/30
Piss off Beta.
ec-direwolf chapter 4 . 3/15
amazing
hypnoticageregression chapter 4 . 2/22
This is so great!
TamariChan chapter 4 . 2/13
I have read thousands of fanfics, no exaggeration. I've come across many good ones, but in a fandom this large it's nearly impossible to find ones that are unique. This fits the bill. I really, really hope you continue this story.