Reviews for The One He Feared
Truant Cloud Wonderer chapter 4 . 10/11
This is my favorite work of yours. Would love to see it taken further. If that’s unlikely, could you DM me what you were planning on doing? Cheers, TCW
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 4 . 8/28
Can I just say that I find Ginny absolutely revolting?
stevem1 chapter 4 . 8/16
This is a great concept for a story, and is well executed. Harry merges with Dumbledore’s memories (up to 1945) causing something of an identity crisis. He’s much better able to protect Britain and search for horcruxes but since his memories stop at 1945 (for excellent reasons the story describes) he’s not fully informed and is not invincible (though he is almost Voldemort level).

Highly recommended. I hope the author comes back to it.
Treasure in Trash chapter 4 . 8/16
Pls update. The story is becoming intresting
ceepysix chapter 4 . 8/3
Incredible work so far.

I'm guessing this is abandoned, a pity.

At least it's at a point where I could pretend it's an ending.

I presume the next step would have been to use the polyjuiced Harry to give Voldemort blood to resurrect himself?

Ah, so many possibilities.

I don't normally read non completed fics for fear of finding them abandoned. But this was linked to me in a forum post as a recommendation, and I didn't notice it wasn't complete at first. Absolutely incredible.

I see your profile says you're writing original fiction now. I hope it works out, and it works out as well as this.

And now the traditional... PLEASE UPDATE, IT'S AMAZING!
Wika0304 chapter 4 . 7/24
please update, it's very interesting
Cauti0n chapter 4 . 7/23
10/10 so far
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 7/11
Imagine thinking anyone gives a fuck about any of your work at this point. You've already proven you can't finish anything. Why would anyone read anything they'd have to pay for?
Wow! This is fucking incredible, probably the best fan fiction I’ve ever read. Seriously, I know firsthand how hard it’s can be to keep pumping out chapters but this is such an awesome story and I really hope you decide to continue it one day (hopefully soon!)
So wish you would update this! Fuck!
Sirius fan chapter 4 . 6/30
Too bad you never finished this. I loved what you did do. What your Dumbledore left Harry was far better than what Rowling had Dumbledore leave for Harry.
ironhair chapter 4 . 7/2
Why didn't harry remove voldemort's name from the board.

And I understand the Latin meaning, but what about the horcruxes? Is there still more to come?
ironhair chapter 3 . 7/2
I'm sadly waiting for the polyjuice to make matters horrible for harry
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/2
Reading.
By the end almost forgot it was harry potter and not Dumbledore. Well done!
And thus, to tyrants