Reviews for The One He Feared
lipasnape chapter 4 . 10/21
Any chance two years were enough for you to remember this story? Here's hoping.
Amazing! Great story/plot and writing, a combination hard to find.
Please continue!
Taure, you faggot, finish a damn story.
EnsnaredDare chapter 4 . 10/16
10/10 would read more Dumbledore merged with Harry again
abitadrift chapter 4 . 9/23
Sooooo is this ever going to get continued? what is the status here? I have re-read this maybe 20 times now, every time as great as the last. Such a shame it may in fact be abandoned :(

Let me/us/your fans know if it is - maybe we can try to pick it up on some level.
I like your take on "The Early Years of Albus Dumbledore: a Summery." It feels like a missing piece of canon.
Anon chapter 4 . 8/25
It doesn't seem that you'll be coming back to this story, which is a real shame. You capture the tone of canon so well it's almost uncanny; the dialogue, characterization, and general atmosphere are near perfection. The first chapter's recounting of the Dumbledore/Grindelwald history could have been a short story by itself.

I am wondering though why Harry was able to view Dumbledore's memories from before he obtained his first wand (presumably at the age of 11).

It looks like you haven't updated or posted any stories in quite some time, which is too bad because you're an excellent writer and, as evidenced by your engrossing headcanon document, clearly have a lot to say about this fandom. I hope you start updating and positing again in the future!
Pat chapter 4 . 7/26
I enjoyed this story, so far as it's gone. Wish you'd added more! Who are the guardian figures? What happens to Harry (the last horcrux)?/What happens to Voldemort when Harry the horcrux is still alive? Guess I will never find out...
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 4 . 7/26
I am astounded by the sheer professionalism you portray as a writer in a mere fanfiction. Dumbledore's character, his past, his life, his friendship with Gellert was crafted explicitly in a way I never expected anyone other than the author herself could do. Rowling created an amazing universe and had a very deft hand with her characters, but somehow you have managed to captivate the essence of it adequately, especially that of Albus Dumbledore.

So many times when I was reading this, especially in the first chapter; the dialogues, the little ministrations, the phrasings, the internal thoughts - I kept thinking, yes, exactly! That is what Dumbledore would have done. This story made me believe so much more in the vague outlines of Dumbledore's glorious history and magnificence only brushed upon lightly in canon. I am stunned, and am infinitely glad that I stumbled upon your work.

It would be a great pleasure to read more of it. :) Thanks for posting!
james.consolidated chapter 4 . 6/25
Fantastic story. I hope someday you can return to it to finish. MoM fight scene was fantastic and felt very epic in scope. Best I have seen.
miguce chapter 4 . 6/18
wish you continued this..
Parselmaster chapter 4 . 6/2
Taure, you have made an interesting one. I have enjoyed it thus far.

The additions to the world slot themselves in nicely. I also never seen Dumbledore's memories be inherited. Unique.
LoganAlexander chapter 2 . 5/23 see i dont expect perfect but i do expect that at least 1 of 12 isn't a complete failure but it seems it was not to be. Smart idea then to not continue the story.
So awesome!
awhite535 chapter 4 . 4/8
i love this concept please update soon!