Reviews for The One He Feared
krisalynf chapter 4 . 11/26
i would do anything for you to update this it’s amazing!
This really is great; I hope it sees an update one day. I dont normally find fanfic as humorous to read as this was, and the story is excellent, funny and serious parts alike.

To those commenting about the 63 year old man line: Harry inherited DDs memories only until 1945, so 63 would be correct.
Why 63 years of knowledge? If Albus was born in the 1880s then her would had more than 63 years of knowledge stored up.
BigglyVocab chapter 3 . 11/14
Guess it's no real wonder that you abandoned this, huh? You missed Dumbledore's age by about 60 years. He's over 120, not 63 lmao Maybe read the books instead of just using the movies?
Midnightdreams33 chapter 4 . 10/29
Brilliant concept
HoosYourDaddy chapter 4 . 10/26
I had forgotten how good this is. It still works as a sort of complete prologue, but it would be neat to see what follows. Any chance you'll ever come back to it?
Please Update Soon!
not.me.siriously chapter 4 . 9/5
Maybe the best ff ever. Hope you update one day
Death in a Pink Boa chapter 4 . 8/28
It really is sad you abandoned this.
ATGV chapter 4 . 8/2
please continue it.
ionsjun chapter 1 . 7/24
PLEASE UPDATE this might be one of the greatest ive read
Alice chapter 4 . 7/21
Ah pity not updated, but I know how life happens.

Really enjoyed the concept and reading it! Lots of lore and creativity in this. I could believe the dumbledore/grindlewald interactions as Canon.

Only one tiiiiiny nitpit. In this last chapter in the marble ballroom blood seeped INTO the floor
If its marble it would seep/ooze/ spread/ pool ACROSS a surface like this. But yeh such a tiny point and just something to make this review constructive.

Hope you are safe and well.
Lang-Zhang-Shi chapter 4 . 7/18
oh my... please update, or publish you outline so someone else can finish it? This is simply TOO good to be left un-ended!
Your Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 7/16
You have returned, you have no idea how much happy I was to know that!

Please please please update this one of THE MOST AWESOME Story of HP Fanficverse!

This and And Big'D Slytherin Harry are the only two most well written and awesomest stories ever!

Please dont abonded this one!
IWantABetterWebsite chapter 4 . 7/15
I discovered this story because someone has decided to plagiarize it. I was disappointed to learn that the original is probably dead, since it is really good so far.