Reviews for A Blooming Rose
GrnDrgnzrd chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Nosebleed and mind blown in a one shot fic.
O.o
Trewill91 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Umm, you do know how heavy 1000kilos is, right? That's a metric ton. Jaune would never be able to carry it and it would never fit in a box small enough to put in a backpack, unless dust is really SUPER dense. Like, denser than anything that exists on earth.
AdamthePyromancer chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Ruby's inner monolog is freaking hilarious. And I'm afraid I don't quite understand the very last bit about the bird's teeth
DragonSword35d chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Huh. Unless I miss my guess, and at that point I recall reading one of these very WRONGLY, this is the first in the series that wasn't from Blake's perspective. Mind you, this scene would be rather AWKWARD from Blake's point of view. Sweet, but awkward. That said, I'm kinda hoping that one of the stories I haven't gotten to yet is about Blake and the others talking about this at that restaurant Weiss made them all go to.
OhMiLowd chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is actually really sweet. This fic is one of the best I've read.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
When the others ask how her birthday went her reply is sure to be "BESTEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" Followed by squealing and showing off her new ring and telling them about the engagement.
AwnK chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
You mentioned it earlier, but didn't explain, but. WHAT IS GAME NIGHT!?
HenryRosencruz chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read, not just out of all the stuff I've read on fanfiction but out of all the stories I've read throughout my whole life! You have a such a fine grasp on the all the characters, which is saying something cause they're not of your own creation! You masterfully create scenarios that feel both real and fantastic, all the while conveying deep underlying emotions that strike chords in the reader! You...your just...your amazing!
apple.huang.56211 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love the moment that Weiss proposed! White rose is awesome! (blush)
Yang Xiao Long chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
She should carve a ring out of some roosters teeth.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm not sorry
this was a awesome fan fic
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wow. This was so good and lovely. I'm blushing cuz I feel like I'm intruding on such an intimate moment between two people who are so much in love. And gah, when Weiss proposed? It was like, magical and shit. Lovely, just lovely.
SanguisAnima chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
*blinks* ... I guess I SHOULD have expected that. (After all, the M was glaring at me.)
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wow, almost straight smuff, unusual coming from Knives the Jolly!
I loved it! Maybe moved a little fast, but that's your style.
Keep it up! :D
InfinityTempest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
A smutty short story that has a stronger underlying meaning of love, than sex. Truly impressive, knives!

I mean, okay; I'm a girl{confirmation to you lot who were wondering} I get embarrassed, especially if I read something... Well, you know.

And whilst this story did contain many erotic moments, I still felt quite unperturbed because you could look past that and see the feeling between the two, making this more emotional than sensual.

Very good job! I DEMAND MORE SUSTENANCE! cx