Reviews for Blood Rose
PLZ POST SOMETHI chapter 63 . 55m ago
ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?!
Good start chapter 63 . 21h ago
This FF started brilliantly but I be you went too far out from RWBY's roots. For example I reall missed the rest of team rwby or WBY and the reactions they brought. This and the last chapter kinda sucked as you tried to get those characters back and too much official Rwby had changed
I hope you can repair this

Sorry for the negative review
Honestly I like your fanfic but its gone downhill
Thought that you'd like to know it looks like someone has copied your story word for word the author on is Rose scarletta
OnyxTheSaiyan chapter 1 . 3/28
Never mind there is a story under the name of Bloody Rose which is copying the chapters of this story, I accidentally posted a review on this one. Sorry
OnyxTheSaiyan chapter 2 . 3/28
Are you actually serious right now? I have both stories up in different tabs and there is literally no difference what so ever... I suggest you take this down before people catch on...
animes chapter 24 . 3/24
You had a typo, I think when she slammed juane head into the ground; wouldn't it be his instead of him
Redstonepowder chapter 1 . 3/22
Starting from the beginning again, because i like to see people getting tortured MUHAHAHAHA
poptartneko chapter 63 . 3/9
Beautiful! i have so many questions to be answered in the next chapter. Keep going, this is amazing!
Amethyst slade chapter 63 . 3/6
please continue. This is a great story and i absolutely love it. Im so exited for the next page!
U will nvr know chapter 63 . 3/6
Awesome work dude it's incredible as always. Btw take your time with the fanfic and by that I mean WRITE FASTER OR I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU! Oh and err don't forget to have fun writing it, it'll turn into a chore if you don't enjoy what you do.
akinkymidgit chapter 63 . 3/4
This is soooo good, I am loving this so far, can't wait to see more! Stay Awesome!
matthew smith chapter 35 . 3/4
i am liking it so far keep it up
Wol5fe chapter 63 . 3/3
Yay! I am finally all caught up! I am starting my own RWBY story, and I would like to thank you for being the inspiration behind it. Don't worry, I will not be stealing any of your characters, plot details, or events. Pure OC action. Love the story. Thanks again.
Man in black chapter 63 . 3/2
Damn moblie site... Anyway as i was trying to say, i find the completely disfunctional, phsycotic, and completely clueless version of ruby rose that you have created to be quiite intriuging. Please grace us all with more in the future good sir. Please forgive my impatience though as i would of course like this update as soon as possible, i need to further understand just how insane you are and your creation helps me to do that Mr. Lemons.

The Man In The Black Tux