Reviews for Blood Rose
Chloe Anderson50 chapter 64 . 9/29
this is an amazing story! will it ever be continued?
Ato chapter 64 . 9/9
Anduin1357 chapter 64 . 9/6
Rapey Lemons has ceased activity since 2016, seeing that they have no favorite or followed stories published past that year. There's probably no hope of them coming back, 3 years after the fact in 2019.

This story has captured something unique about the loneliness of a societal outcast, and especially one who has abandoned all pretense and gone homicidal. Her journey to come to grips with herself and learn to co-exist with living beings is quite monumental and the writing fully captures all that. It's an awesome, well-written story with an unfortunately unfinished plot.
Rest in peace, the all great story. may you just get finished before complete death
Ato chapter 64 . 8/11
Its been 4 years you dead? I hope not
lmc9389 chapter 5 . 8/4
Jesus christ that escalated
Ato chapter 64 . 7/29
More!
Ato chapter 64 . 7/29
rwbyfan97 chapter 64 . 7/26
Will this fanfic ever get updated again? Just got to the end and I have so many questions. Like, what exactly is Ruby? Why can't she really die unless you chopped her head off? What are those government people doing to Alys and could it be what they did to Ruby but wiped her memory of it? I know it was last updated in 2015 and probably long forgotten but I need these questions answered. On the whole though, pretty good fanfic. Grammar was a bit of a pain but other than that. Pretty good.
Ato chapter 64 . 7/22
You rewrote chapter 63 and 64
drizma chapter 64 . 7/18
Is this still going?
Icantremmyname chapter 64 . 7/17
Ellumination! I like dark stories because they can go in a LOT of interesting ways compared to the hero ect type ones, and this is a really good one... id love to see more!
AMAZINGLY good, one of the best fanfics I have EVER read. Shame it was never finished.
xXcrabbycreeperXx chapter 64 . 6/25
Please update!
xXcrabbycreeperXx chapter 40 . 6/23
How nice-
My favorite cannibalistic 15-year-old dreaming of organs.
1,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »