Reviews for Blood Rose
Critical chapter 64 . 10/11
No matter how sick and fucked up your story is, it’s better than most of the fanfiction website and I’m completely okay with this. Really well written with little grammar mistakes that don’t really mess up the flow of the story, your story plot is too interesting for me to give a shit, but nice job. I’ve been binge reading this all day and I am now going to be sad cuz I don’t have any more reading material. My biggest complaint is that this story is unfinished. Fuck you cuz of that. Other than that, I love it. But fuck you. Keep writing lel
UnflinchingResolve chapter 1 . 10/8
Update already god damit
This story is amazing, one of the best I've found on this site, but it's sad that you haven't uploaded in a couple of years. Hope you get around to updating this story someday.
Ashley chapter 64 . 10/3
Hey, I noticed that this thing hasn't been updated in an pretty long time. Just wanted to let you know it's pretty damn awesome and I'd love to see the story continue, like holy fuck I love this thing. So if you see this I hope you know that at least I like it and am encouraging you to keep it up, even after all this time.
UnflinchingResolve chapter 1 . 10/2
still one of the best fanfics. hopefully more to come?
Loved everything in this series just wishing the author would continue
Nathaniel Zellos chapter 64 . 9/9
Do you plan on ever continuing this story? If so, when do you think the next upload will be?
DragonFire003 chapter 64 . 8/30
love this story. hope you continue it someday.
ComradeTrick chapter 1 . 8/26
holy fuck
The fact that your last activity in this website was like, 2 years back makes me sad.
Gore and cannibalism aside, best story I've read in a while. Hope you return someday.
Ruby Red chapter 64 . 8/7
I was wondering if you'll continue the story... it's been a long time since you last updated and quite fankly,I'm sad... I really wanted to know how the story will continue.
I hope you will write again,I'll come back every day to check for updates. I'm noy giving up on this story,I like this very much(sorry for my poor english)
Shade chapter 64 . 8/1
Hello I would love it if you continued this story it has an amazing storyline with realistic description of the areas so may you please continue this if not could I try to continue it I sort of suck at being a writer but I enjoy doing it. Message me with your answer at
Anonymous chapter 64 . 7/31
Please tell me you're gonna continue, usually don't like this kind of stuff but your writing style is AMAZING. Just wondering, maybe an update page? Thanks.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 1 . 7/29
When this story was "dark" in he description I didn't think it'd be this bad. Jesus
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 64 . 7/27
*looks at chapter...looks at AN...looks at update date* Nooooooooo0ooooo whyyyy? 2 years?! *plops on bed* it was so good and was reaching a tipping point too. Are they gonna kick some sheriff ass? Or is rubes gonna go crazy again? Will I ever know? Hopefully.
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »