Reviews for TH Gathering
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 17 . 8/16
I read this a while ago and I've noticed that there haven't been any updates for a while. Is the story finished?
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 17 . 8/13
Thranduil is completely in character when he struts around and is so annoyed that Elrond's attendants adon't even notice he's there. And Thorin is the only one who is more than a match for him, especially in the mind games department.

*clucks tongue in approval over the sight of Thranduil being spanked with a crown and the mithril leash because he looks so adorable with his bottom spanked a pretty shade of red*

*mouth watering over how Thranduil will be able to breathe and go down on Thorin underwater*

FYI, I don't think Thranduil would ever speak Orc or Black Speech because he's already been scarred by dragon-fire and he hates Orcs too. So he's probably swearing in Sindarin, or Elvish, though Quenya is also Elvish.

I like how Thorin just manages to hold it together for Bilbo's sake since he's still livid at Thranduil for nearly ruining his relationship with Bilbo.

As for Thranduil's threats of open warfare over anything between Thorin and Legolas, somebody needs to remind Thranduil that Thingol was another Elvenking who also tried to flex his superiority to the Dwarves over a necklace and that didn't go well for Thingol or for Doriath.

Here's to the Muse as I count down the weeks before "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies"'s Extended Edition is ready for watching.
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 16 . 7/8
You perfectly nailed Tauriel's resentment toward Thranduil when she overhears Thorin really laying it to Thranduil. Tauriel knows she and Legolas will never be a couple because Thranduil is so possessive and is basically Thorin writ Elven. Just don't ask Thranduil to ever admit to being Thorin writ Elven, though, since he would only deny it.

Saruman is such a self-important Wizard when he snaps at Kili after he gets a gobletful of wine splashed all over him.

I like how Kili and Tauriel continue their bantering after they consummate their relationship since their bantering and their mischievous ways are part of who they are. And the lovers passing by Bard and Elrond near the pond is a nice touch as well.
a-mild-looking-sky chapter 17 . 7/4
Oh wow, Thrandy has got himself into a mess now xD I loved this Thorinduil chapter, I'm such a sucker for it! And I loved your vain, arrogant Thranduil strutting through the halls as well hehe!
a-mild-looking-sky chapter 16 . 7/3
Well I don't ship this pairing but I really like your interpretation of it! You made both of the characters really interesting - I always enjoy fanfiction versions of Tauriel more than the movie one! The paragraph about her punching the last man to serenade her was so funny xD great chapter (and I look forward to more Thranduil and Thorin naughtiness haha!)
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 15 . 5/12
Bard and Elrond are so awesome together. *clucks tongue* Dr. Oin definitely has a respectable rival in Elrond in the medical field and in the knowledge and wisdom field.

I don't know what your opinion of the fanfic pairing of Fili/Sigrid is. Though I admit it might be interesting to see what both Bard's and Thorin's respective reactions to seeing Fili and Sigrid together would be. I'm pretty sure Thorin was just about ready to pour something really disgusting on Tauriel for pairing up with Kili when he first found out about them and that animosity hasn't completely cooled down over time. *direct nod to Thranduil's disapproving of a relationship between Legolas and Tauriel because Thranduil has no idea just how big an influence on Thorin he really is and vice versa*

I think Legolas is so sweet for being so protective of Malthaire in this chapter. He's going to have to be when Thorin reaffirms his love for Bilbo the best way he knows how-and makes sure Thranduil doesn't get any brazen ideas about sneaking a peek at him and Bilbo together.

Here's to more writing as the Muse inspires you and best of luck in upgrading your writing tools.
randomplotbunny chapter 15 . 5/7
Bard and Elrond... dreamy... :-)
randomplotbunny chapter 14 . 5/7
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 14 . 5/4
Thanks for continuing to update your fanfic. I think it's so sweet to see Bilbo try to spare both Malthaire and Legolas the all-too-delicious sight that is Thorin and Thranduil since Legolas still looks up to his father as Middle-Earth's version of Superelf. And Malthaire is still emotionally fragile enough to need protecting even though he's no longer in Thranduil's employ.

The trash talk between Thorin and Thranduil is part of who they are. ROTFLMAO at Thranduil for not wanting his pretty blond hair cut off, yet he would be all too willing to shear off Thorin's hair and beard if he thought he could get away with it.

Bilbo understands Thorin will never completely be on the best of terms with the Elven race and who better for Thorin to take out his angst on than Thranduil.

Bard and Elrond could be very awesome as a pairing. Though Bard is rightly nervous about The One Ring and he doesn't know Bilbo has it. And Elrond is afraid Bard will die all too soon before they could really be close since Bard is a Human and Elrond is a half-Elf and half-Human man who chose to represent the Elven people.

I'm glad I got to read this update.
a-mild-looking-sky chapter 15 . 5/3
I liked your take on the Bard/Elrond ship, that's an interesting pairing, elven sex with magic must be pretty intense for Bard haha ~ and omg poor Legolas getting traumatised by hearing his father and Thorin though xD great new chapters :)
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 13 . 4/16
I love Elrond's friendship with the beleagered Malthaire's uncle since he was there for Elrond when Elrond's brother Elros chose to become the first Numenorean by giving up his immortality.

Thorin lives to get under Thranduil's skin by any means necessary. A possible threesome between Thorin, Bilbo, and Malthaire does sound yummy and Legolas has no inkling it's a ruse. Though I really feel bad for Malthaire because he's no match for Thorin's need to always give Thranduil a hard time.

Thranduil is gonna get it sooner than later. And Elrond and Celeborn are LTAO (laughing their asses off) to themselves as they watch.

Here's to more when the Muse inspires you and when you get a new computer, etc.
a-mild-looking-sky chapter 13 . 4/9
It's awesome to see this back! Fab chapter, I love Legolas racing to Rivendell to see if Malthaire is alright! And Bilbo is just precious too xD and oooh that's ending is such a tease, you're right, angry Thrandy and smug Thorin is great haha!
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 4/9
So awesome. :-)
Funny as f***! Thank you! Oblivious bilbo is a charm :)
Minadalrive chapter 5 . 1/23