Reviews for The King Who Would Be Man
stealthmomo chapter 10 . 1/11
oh my god. this is awesome. i've read and enjoyed quite a number of your Star Trek fics, but i never read your MLP stuff, as I wasn't very familiar with the universe. Not that I dislike it, understand, but on my huge pop culture plate (much of it laden with anime) I never took the time. A mistake I must now rectify. But I am familiar enough to know that John DeLancie is the voice of Discord. That was enough to spur me on (pony pun not intended) to read this on a whim. glad I did. Although it now seems I have to go back and read quite a bit of your MLP work. As with your ST materials, this is well thought out and well written. I treasure dialog that flows and informs the characters through it. thank you for a wonderful story AND for introducing me to an intriguing new universe to explore. peacepeace, 'momo
Animekitty47 chapter 10 . 1/8
Oooo, the eye rolling bit was amusing. Nice imagery, there.

Scoots' POV was fun, as was her aunt's idea of too much danger, and who knew varying economic levels among fillies could be interesting instead of just depressing? XP

Though, for me, since Fluttershy's my favorite pony, her sections were unsurprisingly me favorite.

Hmm, it seems I have some back reading to catch up on. *wanders off to go see if the stuff mentioned here was noodle incidents or actual stories*
eventyraren chapter 10 . 1/8
Finally an update on this story. I thought this was never going to happen. Then again I have no idea what is going on in your life. so next we are going to get in to "Déjà Q" right? update soon ok
Flameraven chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Oh for goodness sake Twi, just get their sisters to kiss them on the head or cheek a bunch! Its not that hard.
eventyraren chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
so are you planing on doing anything more on this story any time soon? I like this. update soon ok.
Sabbit chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Eeeeeee I get so excited to see your Q-verse in motion again! I'm hooked on your writing in general now, but first love never dies :3
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
MORE! AH NEED MOWR GAHD DAMMIT*flips table*
lily anson chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Could you please tell me if you will continue this. I absolutely love it and it would be a shame for it not to be finished.
Alice Bekett chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Oh thank you so much for the lovely update! The story is smooth, the writing is flawless, and it was a nice long chapter. I had a crappy day yesterday, and you updating made my day. So thanks again.
Odeeyou chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
It annoys me that some of the best written stories get the least amount of reviews. This is a AWESOMELY well written story and deserves hundreds of reviews. I eagerly await more. Take your time. I will never be disappointed.
Shadougelover14 chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
This is an extremely entertaining and well paced story. The plot you have going is amazing, especially with Discord trying to figure out if any enemies are left to come after him, and his worry for Fluttershy is adorable. His interactions with others are great, and I'm loving all the references I can understand.

There are a coupe problems I have, but they're both small compared to the pros: I don't particularly care for the sex type talk in something like My Little Pony, but I can overlook that because I'm really interested to see where this is going. Also, the really long dialogue paragraphs are kinda hard to read sometimes, cuz I get lost in the paragraphs.

But those are easy to overlook, and I really love the story! I'm curious to what the verdict will be and how it affects Discord in Equestria, so I hope you update soon!
Deritine chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Now if her priorities were actually straight, it would have been "the books!" and then "and... er... temporal paradox" haha. I love all the nations you are making here. It's awesome. Can there also be a Canabear (or somthing... there are bears in Canada but I'm not good at the punny names)?
Deritine chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
You keep tempting with the potential cross over of other characters. I think that would be AWESOME. If you haven't seen it, there is a great comic. Try googling "1326596224 mlp" and it should be the first one. I don't know who the original author is though I have been trying to figure it out for a good 20 minutes, sadly.

(Warf: I am NOT a little pony!)
Deritine chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Hah- excellent Magic School Bus reference. That would make a lot of sense.

Also I think you gave me goosebumps when he took Fluttershy up into the atmosphere.
Deritine chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I was actually lol'ing at the Pinkie Pie- Discord interactions. And how it was totally not out of character for them to be using the cupboard as a portal. Hah! And then the bits about the magic was pretty cool, too.