Reviews for The King Who Would Be Man
Odeeyou chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
It annoys me that some of the best written stories get the least amount of reviews. This is a AWESOMELY well written story and deserves hundreds of reviews. I eagerly await more. Take your time. I will never be disappointed.
Shadougelover14 chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
This is an extremely entertaining and well paced story. The plot you have going is amazing, especially with Discord trying to figure out if any enemies are left to come after him, and his worry for Fluttershy is adorable. His interactions with others are great, and I'm loving all the references I can understand.

There are a coupe problems I have, but they're both small compared to the pros: I don't particularly care for the sex type talk in something like My Little Pony, but I can overlook that because I'm really interested to see where this is going. Also, the really long dialogue paragraphs are kinda hard to read sometimes, cuz I get lost in the paragraphs.

But those are easy to overlook, and I really love the story! I'm curious to what the verdict will be and how it affects Discord in Equestria, so I hope you update soon!
Deritine chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Now if her priorities were actually straight, it would have been "the books!" and then "and... er... temporal paradox" haha. I love all the nations you are making here. It's awesome. Can there also be a Canabear (or somthing... there are bears in Canada but I'm not good at the punny names)?
Deritine chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
You keep tempting with the potential cross over of other characters. I think that would be AWESOME. If you haven't seen it, there is a great comic. Try googling "1326596224 mlp" and it should be the first one. I don't know who the original author is though I have been trying to figure it out for a good 20 minutes, sadly.

(Warf: I am NOT a little pony!)
Deritine chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Hah- excellent Magic School Bus reference. That would make a lot of sense.

Also I think you gave me goosebumps when he took Fluttershy up into the atmosphere.
Deritine chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I was actually lol'ing at the Pinkie Pie- Discord interactions. And how it was totally not out of character for them to be using the cupboard as a portal. Hah! And then the bits about the magic was pretty cool, too.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2