Reviews for All That Is And Used To Be
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
I can't tell you how much I loved this one. Utterly fantastic. I feel like I'm coming very close to the end of your Supernatural library and I want to cry. I wish you'd come back and write more!
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
Son of a bitch, it was a trap. Damn Raphael! I'm glad Gabriel came through to help save the day, although I have no idea how Sam knew what to do or how it worked. But hey. We've got our three boys alive and together. I'll take it!
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Fuck, I hope this isn't a bad trick or betrayal waiting to happen.
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
I'm so glad that Sam came along with him. The brothers are stronger together.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Well we finally got an I love you and now the higher powers have to come fuck things up?!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Ugh, you seriously made me tear up at that piano scene. I want Cas to be happy as much as Sam wants Dean to be happy.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Damn, the way Cas returned his kiss immediately, no hesitancy or doubt. So flippin' hot and giving me feels!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Ugh, why can't I be lucky enough to dream about these two? I've been reading fic and watching vids for a month straight! You'd think that somehow, some little sliver of that would seep into my subconscious!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Oh yes, Dean, put those hands to good use and make something beautiful.
whiterosenova chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
That was a sad but beautiful ending. Great story
whiterosenova chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
I'm so nervous about what's going to happen... Beautiful scene between the two, but I'm anxious to see what happens next
whiterosenova chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
What!
whiterosenova chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Interesting. Love the story so far!
whiterosenova chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Hmm very mysterious Castiel. I have suspicions about him brewing, let's see if they pan out.
GreekDefender chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
You write some of the most beautiful and heartbreaking love stories.