Reviews for Glasses Girl
Jon Voris chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
*I* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I'd Be A *LITTLE* Interested In The Possible Spin-Off That The Monochromon And Tuskmon Incidents Show ;)
And Did Daisuke *FINALLY* Find That Special Someone (That's *NOT* Hikari-Chan) ? ;)
That Said, You're 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *NEXT* *CHAPTER* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Digi-fanCatt chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
I adore that last line. X3
Digi-fanCatt chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
This is cute! w
Luna Solitaria chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Loved it!

It was so sweet, and I felt both character so IC!

It was really nice to know Ken's point of view.

Keep writing!
Luna Solitaria chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Hi!

I really like Miyako, and I think you're portraying her amazingly well in this story. There's a lot to tell about her life, and you're doing it awesome :)

I specially loved the last chapter! Now I really want to know what will happen on Valentine's Day.

Keep the good writing!

Bye.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I'm back! And I'm still enjoying that Miyako goodness I come to expect right here. Odd, that this chapter is about ramen and, well, I'll get to that soon enough. I remember I raised my eyebrow at Daisuke's dream when I was a kid, but I shrugged it off and figured that he had the right kind of being to pull it off. It's something that Miyako and Yamato bring up here, that Daisuke has that right spirit, and that boast from Daisuke about having the best ramen in the world? It may seem silly until we all see how the guy ends up on the cover of freakin' TIME magazine because of it. (must have been a slow news year)

Anyways, I thought it was odd since a ramen place I go to near my college when during semester is actually a place called New Miyako, and it's out of this freakin' world.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
It's weird to think about Miyako's role in the series. To be honest she really didn't end up doing much, considering that most of the glory in 02 ended up going to Daisuke. The odd thing about that though is just how much someone like Miyako or Iori can end up being adored in fanfiction despite their limited roles.

Perhaps the stranger thing to think about is the fact that everyone has a story to tell, no matter how it is you think it'll turn out in the end.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Ah, the last review was from me. I forgot to sign in to let you know who I was.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
You know what? These kinds of stories are some of my favorite. I really love the whole slice of life style tale, ones where nothing much really happens exactly but it's just us watching on as our favorite characters go on about their lives. Personally I feel like you have the start of maybe something rather enchanting here.
Oombala chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
This is amazing.
I love Miyako and there are hardly any good fics about her and this is just wonderful. The writing is great, the characterizations and interactions are just lovely!Thank you so much for writing this and I look forward to more!
chromate chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Compared to other chapters this seems rather uneventful, without much emphasis on Miyako as a whole apart from the talk near the end of the story. Personally, I think It'll be more interesting to read if the chapters are more Miyako-centric, considering that this story is about her growth. Still, that's just what I think, and you can for sure do whatever you want with this story. Keep it up!
shrimproll chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
i love how you describe hawkmon. he is gentle as usual lol
BenignUser chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
this is a gem. I look forward to more.
chromate chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Good ol' Davis for keeping the enthusiasm going. Can't really expect him to make the best ramen as a teenager, but I like the way he is so determined in accomplishing his goal. Nice lil chapter you got here. Update soon!
shrimproll chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
so this chapter was talking about how Daisuke became an owner of ramen-cart, eh?
update soon!