Reviews for Street Kids
Interesting story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Please add Lemon Scenes

Have Naruto x Prostitute Harem

Make him. Young Father. Having a Child will give him something to fight for.

I Also think he will Also fight for the Prostitute and try to find them a Real jobs that pays well.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Yeah it is fitting that sasuke is a Fire bender
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Ot would be interesting if Amon was Naruto's Father
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Have Naruto Swordmanship similar to Virgil from the classic Devil May Cry Series. Sheathes his sword after defeating his foe
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
a challenge : a young fem! deidara is somehow thrown into the young justice universe . with no memories ( except for her name and abilities ) she takes up work as a terrorist for hire. unrepentant deidara. / friends with klarion / no oc's / no other naruto characters / no romance or humor
winddemon199 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Yeah Sasuke's in this to
xpegasus chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Nice chapter, I thought the fight scene was okay, not great but passable, but keep up the great work.
Cerulean Knight chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Will Naruto learn chi blocking along with all the other ninja-ness you have planned for him? Do non benders have chi?
Anon2 chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
A very amazing start. Read both of your stories and loved them both. Your story telling is always a treat to read, can't wait for the next updates.
0Anonymo0 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Don't know if this chapter was short or it just felt like it was because there was no real advancement in the plot. That isn't to say that it wasn't good, because it was, I'm just impatient.
Celis chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Enjoyable so far! interested to see where this goes
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Now this is interesting.

I look forward to seeing where this heads.

Keep at it.
guisniperman chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
It's a good story, I like it. It got potential too and Korra needed a Chi blocker in her group of friend anyway.
SPark681 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Hmm nice story and interesting chapter question is with this be all Naruto is capable of or will something happen to make his life better. Anyways keep up the great work!