Reviews for However Long It Takes
Aisha.love96 chapter 43 . 5/14/2018
HAHA THE BEST
Binx23 chapter 36 . 11/25/2016
I've lost count of how many times I've read this thing. Honestly, despite how few there are, fics where Caroline is the one who screws up and fucking realizes it are my guilty pleasure.
Lizzy100 chapter 45 . 5/17/2016
Awesome. I love these!
minabenja chapter 45 . 3/10/2016
I really enjoy your writing, you're very talented! Adore the ones that are consistent to canon and rewrites of episodes gone wrong ;) any whoooo, love to see what else you write!
peanut mm chapter 45 . 10/17/2015
I love the Doctor Who Klaroline fusion! I don't think I've read that before and now I want much more :) Thanks for writing.
JuseaPeterson chapter 45 . 10/15/2015
I really liked this. I loved how he knew what she wanted and he was able to tell her it. I don't blame her for not believing but I'm glad she did. Love how he 'had a fondness' for Klaus.
odanigrl chapter 45 . 10/14/2015
This was so cute! Omg I want more klaroline Doctor Who! You're too good at this dude-everything you write leaves me wanting more. Loved this so much!
ashlytorres24 chapter 45 . 10/14/2015
Loveddd it! :)
CKhybrid chapter 43 . 10/13/2015
LOL
CKhybrid chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
Haaaaa. Caroline's last line was gold. I loved the arguing & the erupting sexual tension throughout :)
CKhybrid chapter 45 . 10/13/2015
Cute! I've never watched an episode of the show before, but people I follow on tumblr sure have a fondness for it! Nice x-over :)
peanut mm chapter 44 . 10/5/2015
Such a fun drabble! Thanks for writing.
JuseaPeterson chapter 44 . 10/3/2015
I loved how they were able to go back and forth for quite a while. And I loved how it ended up with their comments about wanting the other person.
JuseaPeterson chapter 43 . 10/3/2015
This was cute. I loved how Klaus was the nanny. Katherine's interventions were great.
ljcoats chapter 44 . 10/3/2015
Live all of it! You are a great writer! Would love to see a completely storyline vs short ones ( of you have any would love links!) Can't wait for the next one. (:(: