Reviews for Legends of Kalos
KHLegacy chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
I liked this chapter similar personalities huh good chapter!
Cottonmouth25 chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter. :)

And your authors' notes make me laugh.
Magnusthegreat chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
I know how hard it is to name a Pokémon, especially in a fanfiction. I just want to point out that it will be better for your story if you create a mystery and slowly resolve it throughout the story. Example: Harry Potter discovering Voldemort and Dumbledore's past. It will add a suspension to the story and give more purpose to the characters. A mysterious past is also great for the plot. So then, the characters wouldn't be completely innocent and you can twist the story up even more. It's your choice. The characters could be living or they can just simply exist.
Magnusthegreat chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I like how Serena has such a wide imagination. I can relate into fantasying about victory. I know this is unrelated but I just wanted to point out how weird Calem looks. I personally dislike men with long hair and tend to judge them as hippies. Just my opinion.
Magnusthegreat chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Great story but you don't update often
Charlelot229209 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Great story so far. Dont worry with using the French language. Most authors that are using the French language are using it wrong anyway (not that there is anything wrong with little mistakes here and there. After all, its a tough language).
KPGirl1227 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Plez plez please keep this updated regularly. PLEASE! I really like this story
Mia Maha chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Just found this series today! I sincerely love how you're portraying Serena, with her holding onto that child-like dream of being a hero. I can't wait to see where that'll go and see just how much of a dark place she may fall into as she tries to achieve that dream.

But most of all, I love her dynamic with social situations, with her experiencing what looks like mild anxiety when talking to new people. I mostly love it since it's something I can very much identify with and I don't get to read many stories with characters like that! X3 So far I'm loving the slow growing relationship between her and Calem. And I lovelovelove how much he teases her, hehe, it's adorable! x'D I REALLY look forward to more chapters and to more shippy moments! Keep up the wonderful work!
FlaretheVulpix chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
yay bulbasaur! wow. Now I have a sudden urge to rename my venusaur dexter...XD good work
KHLegacy chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
AWesome glad to see an updated keep up the good work!
Sarfire chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Great job so far. Spelling needs to be improved but everything else is great.
oOoMilkTeaoOo chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
I love your story! :D I love all the character's portrayals, and the plot is really well done :) I hope you're doing well in school, but please do update when you can!
Flik98 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Great so far! Cant wait to read more X3
NobodyEpic chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is arguably my favourite story to date! Had to get it out haha! It's been a little while since I've reviewed...a few months, but who's counting :P I just got lazy...my bad. I'm honestly in love with this story...weird thing for a guy to say but whateves! It just gives me good feels if ya know what I'm saying? Either that or I'm crazy...maybe both haha! I don't know...but anywho fantabulous job! Keep it up, and don't let school kill you :P

Oh! And also...it's all about the squirtle! Just saying haha
passwordrawr chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
(Bulbasaur is the best starter. Bite me, Charmander fans!)
School is bane of all free time.