Reviews for What Would Happen
SunflowerKC chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Ouch my heart (really well written btw)
Friday1221 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
To be honest, I always thought that Will would be a better match for Alice than Cyrus. Beautiful story! I wish it wouldn't be just a one shot!:-)
dadby chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Awww...
lilsweetheart874 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Bloody hell indeed! I just love them
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Aww poor will, i love knalice
this is an amazing story, great job, really well done
AnEloquentFacade chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This really highlights the brooding and steadfast nature of Knave's character. Well done!
reenas-as chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very nice. Hope you do more of these since right now you're the only author on my OUaTiW OTP train :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Loved it
ScarletonWhitePetals chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Aw! Poor Will! I think they could make a good couple, but Alice and Cyrus are also really good together too. Anyway, this is a very nice one-shot. It seems like something Will might think. You did a good job keeping him in character. :)
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is something my sister and I have discussed happening. Knave falling for Alice and giving her up because she loves Cyrus.

It's nice to see others have the same thought.

And this little piece was so well-written. Thank you for sharing.
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I think they'd be such a cute couple
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Brilliant. I love the way you wrote this. It made me have some feels about this pairing, which I really wasn't expecting in such a short piece. You did great! I would love to see more from you.
adorkablealyssa chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I like it. I like it a lot.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is freaking GORGEOUS! *U* The first Knalice fic on here, and it's BEAUTIFUL! :DD This is my OTP forever, so I LOVE what you've done here! Will is pretty darn in character, and this is SO well-written, which is ALWAYS nice to see! *U* Rock on! PLEASE write more for these two! They deserve it!
allycakes chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I hardly ever review, but this fic is just precious. I'm sitting over here smiling like an idiot and also a little sad and it's lovely. Good work. :)