Reviews for Gravity Series 4: Fire & Ice
Lion-and-Lamb1901 chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
What’s funny is that when I first read this I thought Igor was this really cool far fetched idea that could only happen in fiction but now we have the Alexa system from amazon and now this isn’t so crazy anymore.
glo4twilight chapter 22 . 6/30/2019
Wow! I absolutely loved it of course. Thank you so much for an enjoyable and sensational read as always.
You and your team are amazing! I'm glad i can go and read your latest gravity instalment! Just can't get enough
glo4twilight chapter 21 . 6/27/2019
Oh i love camping especially with a group of family members. Loved this chapter.
glo4twilight chapter 20 . 6/27/2019
so glad boris made it! this chapter was frickin awesome. love bellas archery skills and that she could've beaten the shit out of paul or let edward do it. lol. these two always find time for their smexin which i just love.
glo4twilight chapter 19 . 6/26/2019
Awww damn i hope boris survives. So sad. But at least they got the goods. Hope nothinv else comes up. Hmmm
glo4twilight chapter 18 . 6/26/2019
Lol that dude better watch his ass. I think it might very well get kicked big time by one if not both of the girls haha.
glo4twilight chapter 17 . 6/25/2019
Sniperella huh? I'd also like to see her run a job having to use that bow n arrow. archerella haha. Awesome chapter cos yes that need to get rid of that jerk!
glo4twilight chapter 16 . 6/25/2019
Awww so sweet spending time with their kids. I've always loved your writing so much. You just put your readers right there in the scene. So frickin talented. So glad i can keep reading on lol no waiting for updates
glo4twilight chapter 15 . 6/23/2019
Awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what happens from here.
glo4twilight chapter 14 . 6/22/2019
oh man that was fucking awesome! i loved it. they literally went in there guns blazing! i can understand the heartbreak at seeing carlisle but so glad that he's finally free and safe! loooove your work!
glo4twilight chapter 13 . 6/21/2019
Ooh damn that was a bit suspense filled. Glad they succeeded that mission hope that it is carlisle. Awesome chapter!
glo4twilight chapter 12 . 6/20/2019
Ohhhh love it! More action now cool.
glo4twilight chapter 11 . 6/20/2019
omg how hot and sexy was that chopper sex! and of course you know when you say...'don't google' shit...we gonna google it haha and you are absolutely right lol. i do agree with bella edward can use his mouth in far better ways than by pissing someone off! lol
glo4twilight chapter 10 . 6/18/2019
Omg it's so hard to read this at work. Cos i get right into it and bam frickin break is over! Awesome chapter!
glo4twilight chapter 9 . 6/17/2019
Ih wow that was suspense filled but such a cool frikin chapter. Glad Carlisles friend showed up.
2,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »