Reviews for Gravity Series 4: Fire & Ice
AbK chapter 22 . 3/13
Thank you for a wonderful journey abk
Maeby16 chapter 12 . 2/28
I think the spelling is actually "Hoorah" not "Hooah". that's really the only thing driving me nuts lol I absolutely love your gravity series!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 2/19
Hell'n I knew you'd manage to get me all misty again before this was over *sniff!*
Don't even ask which Gravity I liked best...all four were freakin' awesome in their own right but readin' one right after the other was one wild ride *woo hoo!*

Thanks, Deb darlin'! I'll be draggin' a few more readers along with me for the Angel Series but I'm gonna need a couple days breather first!

Laters, BB! MWAH!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 2/19
Well, I might consider goin' campin' but only if it was with this crazy crew LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 2/19
If Carlisle can be persuasive enough, and with backin' from Edward and Bella, I'm hopin' Boris will join the Gravity team...they'll be short a man if Kurt takes off permanently!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 2/19
In and out...none of our guys hurt. Well, I don't consider Boris and Nicholas our guys *snort!* Still, nice to have that crate out of harms way!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 2/18
El certainly knows some right handy people LOL! The kids are little troopers...not that they actually have a choice, but they're strong! Must be the good examples all around them!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 2/18
Oh, bloody hell! No rest for our heroes until the wicked is laid to rest! Go get 'em, Mercward!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 2/18
I'd say a roll in the hay was a damn good way of decompressin' our Mercward LOL! That and playtime with the kids, not necessarily in that order!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 2/18
Glad Kurt got himself a girl...he's a good kid and deserves love just like everyone else. And I doubt it will take Edward long to give the order 'cause there are two babies waitin' for Mommy and Daddy and it's already been too long!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 2/17
Fools got just what they deserved! Esme's gonna be over the moon...well, until she gets a visual on her man!
readicted chapter 22 . 2/17
Well, I've reached the end. For real this time. Now, I'll go back and restart Broken Angel. Some of us gals over on RobAttack are going to group read with Rita. I have really enjoyed this series Deb. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity, your dedication to bringing good stories to the fandom. Alice's birthday present was the perfect way to close out this series.
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 2/16
Awesome takedown action, Deb darlin' *high five!*
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 2/16
Callin' a hit is some heavy shit in any circumstance, more so when it's to save the love of your life who shoulda kept his smart mouth closed *huff!*
Likin' the assault plan so far and sure hope they get what they're after!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 2/16
Jasper is such a cool dude...gotta love him for keepin' our Mercward's ass above ground!
2,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »