Reviews for You've Been Served: Lils' Finest Hour
dreams and desperation chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I'm scared - people eat English Breakfast in cups over there?
madworlds chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
So I was trying to give this a proper review (or at least a liveblogged one) but I've given up because it makes me laugh too much when I read it :) But um yes it's fantastic and perfect and you knew that and I have never received a birthday present quite like it which I guess you knew too and it would be even more perfect if I wasn't in it, but. *shrugs* :)

I have one singular question, though: who wrote what? I can tell with a few of the sections, and should really be able to pick it but I'm not really focusing enough on the writing styles. :) /still overwhelmed nine months later

Anyway, it's lovely and I loved it and I love you (both) for it and thanks :)
M. Cooper Jinks chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Why oh why have I waited so long to read this?! It's perfect

I was drinking a glass of juice while reading and I'm surprised none of it came shooting out my nose. This is so much fun and I enjoyed every second of it! Huzzah! Long live the Littles!
sparklysparkle chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
what...what is this?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
*Reads fanfic* I need to go back to CP. Tumblr wrecks lives.

What I liked: The epicness, the Fox, and the TARDIS

What I didn't like: No Fallon. :{
azazels chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
i have no words this is beautiful bless you
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Rachel and I are not in love I mean we love each other like owner/cat but not *in* love like that okay
I do like the ** though. The scene with me is the best one.
j/k, this is Lil's day. I think it's really clever how you incorporated everything.
Ah, crackfics. Everyone's favorite.
Happy birthday, Lils!
angels entwined chapter 1 . 10/20/2013

(also ray plays tennis not hazel get yo' facts straight)
Estoma chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh dear god, when did this get so funny? Certainly not the parts I wrote, but April, you're a comic genius. (or I've over tired).

I'm so glad we did this, and I enjoyed myself rather too much while writing it.

Lils shines through as the wonderful hero of the Littles' Castle, as she should.