Reviews for Il Maestro
Lady Natsuka chapter 19 . 11/11
Oh my goodness, I literally just binged this as quick as I could because angst and feels and I’m so curious about what’s going to happen next! We’ve finally got to the part where Tsuna really remembers while Reborn (likely still) doesn’t fully remember due to forcing his memories away. I eagerly look forward to the next update!
Thank you for writing and sharing! (And also for taking part in the English fandom!)
Xireana Prime chapter 19 . 10/29
more! plz?
Arrysa Clair chapter 19 . 8/28
afajalagakagagafafafsjdkdldlfldjhshsgagajalalaakjahsjaa
AGAKSFALDKDKKFJDHAJAJAJAMAAAABDHDHDJSLAFAJHXNXNCNBCNZBZVXXLDISYSHGSHZKSKS
OHMYFUCKINGGOSH
KIILLL MEEEEEEWEEEEEEHUEHUEHUEHUE *mad cackling*
I was just checking my mail earlier and I saw your reply on ffn AND I got here so fast and got high drunk reading this and inwardly then finally screaming like a pig because finally FINALLY! WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOPOO!
Thank you so much! Waaaaaa'! My heart couldnt stop accelerating at all this content wooohooo!
Then... Then... Kawahira would reveal himself! Whohooo! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!
Thank you so much for the updattteeeee! :D :D
*continue fangirling*
kannl chapter 18 . 8/10
like it
Afys59 chapter 18 . 4/26
GAAAAHHH THE CLIFFHAAANGGG
BUT I LOVE THIS STORY TO DEEEEAAAATTTTHHHHH
zyrille012 chapter 18 . 8/15/2018
this is a very exciting story. I can't wait for what's going to happen next.
Sorciere Blanc chapter 18 . 7/8/2018
Holy shit. This story is so awesome that I have not words for describe my emotions. Simply, I love it!
Thanks for share this. I can not wait for the next chapter.
Really, really amazing fic.
4everfictional chapter 9 . 5/31/2018
I’m just gonna put it out there that I loath the amnesia trope and I really hope it can be fixed easily/doesn’t work.
4everfictional chapter 8 . 5/31/2018
That sounds ominous. ;)
4everfictional chapter 7 . 5/31/2018
Probably, but I can live with it. ;)
4everfictional chapter 6 . 5/31/2018
I’m sure I will find out. ;)
4everfictional chapter 5 . 5/31/2018
I thought Reborn was into costumes/cosplay. Why is this a ‘punishment?’ Is the outfit just not weather appropriate and therefore inconvenient?
4everfictional chapter 4 . 5/31/2018
It’s always good to keep in touch. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 3 . 5/31/2018
Some people just need to die. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
Road trip! ;) Some of the errors were a bit more distracting in this chapter, but still enjoyable overall. :)