Reviews for The Goblet and The Bag
I love this so much!
notcroaker chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
eeeenteresting!
HellsMaji chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I just happened to stumble across this about 20 minutes ago, and I must admit, it's very much captured my interest. I don't know if you ever plan to continue it, but I would certainly love to read more about this. Or even similar stories. Anyways, great work :)
billjenny6972 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Please please please update this story! I'm totally curious as to where this is going to go!
Don-Jam chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
That was a good bit of world building and I just love the idea of a "parasolmouth".
IliketoDaydream chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
It's an interesting premise, what with all the things jam packed in the story. I'm always a fan of world building and it seems you've taken different parts of many different places and smashed them all together for an interesting result. The shopping trip is always a good vehicle for exposing Harry, and thereby the reader, to new elements of the magical world, even if it is now mired in cliche. I certainly enjoy the somewhat droll tone of this story. It keeps what would have been an otherwise boring chapter refreshing. Thanks for writing.
Amused chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Your summary caught my interest but your story, good author, has caught my attention.
DracoDreams-2 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Very good story keep it up I enjoyed it a lot
Makarva chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
jejeje great chapter!
noorelisa chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I very much like your curious, take-charge and independent Harry.
Hope to see more of this story. Can he be with Hermione?please?
Hericus C chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Kudos! Made me laught and put a much needed smile on my face after having two migraines. Thank you.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013