Reviews for An Asteroids Haiku
Forgotten Ink chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I laughed because there are more reviews than words in the story. Nice haiku though.
thejadefalcon chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I saw that Asteroids had something written for it and I just had to see what fics people came up with for this... fandom(?).

Wow. Very strange. Haikus are probably my favourite form of poetry (they're short). This is... well, anything written for Asteroids is weird, but... pretty decent. I'm going to read your other haikus now.
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Very good.
ExtraSaber chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Aw, that was cute. _
DarthTofu chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Call me pessimistic, but I always find Haikus to be the world's dumbest form of poetry. Japanese people go praise heaped on them for saying stuff like "Thunder sounds in the sky.

The morning dove spreads it's wings

A storm Approaches"... Only in proper Haiku form. never struck me as terribly elegant.
alalalalaha chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Why are you wasting your life? Go read a book or something. Bastard
Banana Bread chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I liked it. _

To ah... DeusExfreak... the haiku (not hiaku) WAS 5-7-5...

Yours ah... yours was 6-8-6...
DeusExfreak chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
First off, IMO hiakus are the devil's spawn in the form of poetry. I could speak in hiaku and you wouldn't even notice. But it is concise, accurate, and a good summary of the game. You should note, however, a hiaku isn't 5,5,5. It is 5,7,5.

I don't like flaming, so:

StrawberryClock can't write.

With too many syllables, first.

And was five lines, second.
veed chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Oh c'mon you guys give him a break. It's a Haiku! They are meant to be like that! If this put your panties in a bunch then boo hoo life goes on!
abbasabu chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
*Sigh* I never sign in, anyway cool its poemographical...I think
Wraith2099 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
That's a pretty good haiku. Not only are you one of the few people I've ever read haikus by that have a grasp on what it actually is, but it captures exactly what you do in Asteroids.
Vergessener Held chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Well, this isn't great, but it's not a bad start. And StrawberryClock, I checked your profile, and it seems you don't have any stories under your name. Could it quite possibly be that you're too much of a lardass to come up with your own material, so you go around bashing others? Nice job, you unimaginative fuck.
Weav chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Another little nothing that just takes up bandwidth, and does nothing for anyone else. And maybe we, as the reviewers, can discourage the writer from ever writing again.
Megamanx300049 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003

This really sucks.

Those people who call this good are probably

a: high

b: the authors friends (if he has any)

c: the authors other logins.
KGamez chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
And I said "Nasteroids 3" needed more words!

But this...