Reviews for Muggleborn Teacher
Am excited for the next chapter! Cant wait
power214063 chapter 22 . 9/19
What will Dumbledore say when he finds out that sirius in free and there is nothing that he can legally do to undo harry's adoption?
Habbakuk chapter 4 . 9/4
Fun fact: Neglect is abuse and teachers are required to report it as such, at least in the states and I would assume elsewhere in Europe. It's rather implausible that no CPS agency was ever called given the situation.

But eh, evil Dumbledore did it I reckon; it's an old cop-out but whatever.
Raven Silversea chapter 22 . 9/5
Lovely story! I just adore Keith and Jessica; they're so good to Harry and don't come across as Mary Sues at all which I know is always a struggle. I also applaud you on your unique handling of the Pettigrew issue. It always seems to come up, and this is one of the few times I have ever been truly satisfied reading it, generally I always get the impression that the author is doing it because they want Sirius and not necessarily for the story. Not the sense I get here which I do appreciate. The genetics explanation for magic is interesting as well. I like the thought put into it and can't wait to see the fallout of that discovery.
dfcole chapter 22 . 9/3
Awesome story! I can hardly wait for more! Keep up the great work!
katmom chapter 22 . 9/3
Thanks for sharing. Good to see your words again.
MAFITA chapter 22 . 9/2
I just LOVED this chapter! :D I can't believe I haven't been able to read it before now, but I'm happy that I finally could! :D I can't wait until Dumbles finds himself blocked at every turn! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
bookworm661 chapter 22 . 8/30
Great story. I'm enjoying what you've written so far.
sexy Seren chapter 22 . 8/30
Update it soon
Motherofthehorde chapter 22 . 8/26
Nice take on the story.
Hope you keep writing .
Motherofthehorde
JPElles chapter 22 . 8/27
Great story. keep it up.
naruto chapter 22 . 8/25
great story so far keep it up
Debate4life chapter 22 . 8/25
Very much enjoying this thus far.
marybeth.hp7 chapter 22 . 8/24
more please, of this most excellent story!
Awesome. I'm glad you've updated this. Can't wait til the next chapter.
2,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »