Reviews for Muggleborn Teacher
mishap chapter 24 . 5/10
I've just read this again and it is every bit as good the second time around. I do hope that you haven't forgotten it or lost your inspiration.
Please keep up the great work and I hope you will be inspired to continue this in the near future.
oujiswan chapter 24 . 5/3
Buena historia me gusta mucho
saying.whatever.i.want.to chapter 1 . 4/26
noyellowcloud that...that is how evolution works buddy...
noyellowcloud chapter 5 . 4/12
i never understood fics that claimed that the muggleborn wizard was the first in their family to have magic. “first in their family” as in through all the past generations? because if magic is genetic, which it seems to be, whered the magic come from? it couldn’t have just sprout out of nowhere in a person that was completely normal
LoveNCIS chapter 24 . 3/13
Awesome story. I hope you continue with it.
Callum Runchman chapter 24 . 2/28
This is so good. Its flow just feels so natural and easy and the story arc is both calm and exciting at the same time. I really wish you'd continued it and gotten to the trials at the very least as they would have been the most entertaining part but considering it's been over a year I'm not gonna hold out much hope.
Truely a shame to see such potential squandered and left forgotten and abandoned
harry ptter fan chapter 24 . 12/26/2020
when will the next chapter get uploaded?
Panjason chapter 24 . 12/8/2020
Man this was so fun. I blazed through the story instantly. I wanted a internally logical AU and that was exactly what I got!
This fic hasn’t been updated in a while so I won’t really expect one. I will still hope for one though!
Wolfman-053 chapter 8 . 11/9/2020
The only problem I have with this chapter is the Emperor Penguins; to my knowledge, and according to Wikipedia, no zoo in Europe has any examples of this species...
oksk chapter 24 . 11/8/2020
I like the story! Could you update it? Please-please-please!
CosmicCaiti chapter 24 . 10/26/2020
I was cleaning out my inbox and saw an update alert for this story and decided to re-read it! I really enjoy these types of "Harry gets actual support from a real adult" stories. I also just realized that you are the same author for some of my other favorites like "righting past wrongs" which I also just left a review for! Looking forward to more of your writing!
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
ottimo! Un inizio interresante con i guai che si stanno ammassando per tutti e spero che tutto verrà risolto!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2020
This was good. Please continue it
HoneyBear84 chapter 24 . 10/15/2020
Love it so far and seriously hope you will start updating it again someday soon
Ukia Catdragon chapter 24 . 10/10/2020
An idea for you: Perhaps the Head of the Department of Mysteries could come to both Fudge and Bones, or have them come to him for security purposes, about having examined the diary Horcrux and tell them what it is. Bones could decide to talk to Sirius about it, knowing how dark his family was, and schedule a time after his full recovery to go to 12 Grimmauld Place to look through the Black Family library for books on soul magic and Horcruxes. They could discover the mess Grimmauld Place has become due to Kreacher trying to destroy the locket Horcrux, ask the house elf about why he let things get so bad, learn of the locket and Regulus' story, and have the locket Horcrux destroyed. I imagine the Head Unspeakable would want to question Lucius Malfoy about the diary Horcrux, and perhaps learn of the cup Horcrux given to Bellatrix that she hid in the Lestrange vault.

I hope this helps get your muse for this story a jump start. Stay safe, and have fun writing fanfiction in your free time.
2,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »