Reviews for Muggleborn Teacher
god of all chapter 22 . 59m
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
MORE! MORE! MORE!
Ame's world chapter 22 . 9/16
Superb fanfic ! ! ! ! !
I really would have liked to read more !
slyhuff chapter 22 . 9/12
please continue this fic as i would like to find out if pettigrew has been caught
This story is great I look forward to the next installment. I also look forward to seeing albus plans fall apart, I can practically hear the screams now.
sanders1800 chapter 13 . 9/4
Love this story and hope it is not abandoned.
Ricci615 chapter 22 . 8/21
I sincerely hope you continue this story soon. I really enjoy you're work.
Tigaier chapter 5 . 8/20
Awwwww. I'm having really good feels right now.
chester258 chapter 22 . 8/17
Really like the story! Hope you continue it!
Dismayed chapter 22 . 8/15
Alas, it has been over a year since this excellent story was updated. I hope you get back to it eventually.
Charlie Waffles chapter 22 . 8/14
I love how this story is going so far and am looking forward to future updates. I'm glad that Harry is able to have a loving family and that it's leading to all sorts of issues in the wizarding world being handled. It's a really optimistic, fluffy sort of story. It's nice.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 18 . 8/8
Necklaces with shield charms that can withstand anything even a seventh-year can cast at it?
ok, why are the aurors not using these?
After all, **CRABBE** (the very definition of non-intellectual!) casts FiendFyre in the Room of Requirement, in his seventh year!
He also slings a number of Avada Kedavra's about, just to spice things up.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 7 . 8/7
"alarms would only be triggered if he stayed away from the area the wards covered for longer than a week"
and on the very same page:
"...they would spend TWO WEEKS in Italy for family vacation"
so... They figure out what would trigger the alert to call Dumbledore, and then IMMEDIATELY decide to do EXACTLY that?
Snowdove30 chapter 21 . 8/3
Really hope this story is continued one day :(
Locket1 chapter 22 . 7/29
the build up is great. hope the muse hits so you contine this
2,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »