Reviews for Muggleborn Teacher
D.J. Scales chapter 24 . 5/9
Nice job so far. This is awesome.
Ryfaileta chapter 19 . 5/3
I really like your story, it is well written and engaging. I just wanted to let you know Ithe doctor on call for obstetrics is usually at the hospital all the time. The doctors on call that has to be called in to the hospital are mainly eye doctor and ear nose and throat and sometimes psychiatrists. It took me personally a bit out of the story. I work as a doctor. But still your story is among my top 10 favourite Harry Potter fanfiction!
Alm.Tree chapter 6 . 4/16
shopping centre not mall
Alm.Tree chapter 1 . 4/16
hey just off the bat u got a few idioms wrong. at keiths time it would have been O-Levels, not A-levels. also we don’t have homeroom in the uk. and its not first year, its reception, then year one, year two, so on until year 6 at 11. year 7 is the first year of secondary school, so first year at hogwarts. also we don’t say groceries here lol just say he had to do some food shopping
peg441asus chapter 24 . 4/10
Good story! I started following this story when you first started. It has some twists I havent seen. I hope you plan to finish it.. left us hanging. i hate that!
97531 chapter 24 . 4/2
It's too bad you stopped writing the story, I was hoping to see the trials.
Maybe you'll consider an update after your current fanfic is over?
97531 chapter 21 . 4/2
Excellent cover story. It'll be ironic if they really find some diseased rats.
97531 chapter 20 . 4/1
Smart move, making a story about the infected rats to find a traitor.
97531 chapter 19 . 3/31
No doubt Harry is really happy to see his baby sister.
97531 chapter 18 . 3/31
I already like the changes. I wonder. who is going to be the first to misuse the portkey necklace.
97531 chapter 17 . 3/31
Dumbledore really thinks talking to Snape can solve anything? He'll be disappointed.
97531 chapter 16 . 3/31
Let's hope Amelia will be successful, and Fudge won't be able to interfere.
97531 chapter 15 . 3/30
Trial transcript for Sirius Black? Good luck trying to find it.
97531 chapter 13 . 3/30
It makes sense to move against Snape now, when headmaster is in weak position after troll attack.
97531 chapter 12 . 3/30
The results are way more believable that a troll defeated by levitation charm.
2,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »