Reviews for Lights out
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 8 . 5/7
This. Is. Beautiful. Just absolutely stunning. Phew—what a journey! Thank you for such a wonderful read!
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Okay so that reaction was glorious
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
my favorite chapter… literally just because woods and elemental magic Loki
Ruby of Raven chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Yes! Perfect! XD I loved this. You have them both in character and write them incredibly well. I wish there was more.
blackkitty95 chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
I love it! It's a unique AU (there are a lot of Thorki arranged marriage AU fics, but none of them are like this) which captivated me and I read in one go. I love the plot. I love how you wrote both Loki and Thor, and their relationship. I love how said relationship evolved. I love the angst. And I really like the fact that there was a happy ending even though the whole thing started with, well, forced marriage and rape.

I do not know why you're not (as you put it in the notes of the first chapter) asking for critique on this site. Honestly you deserve even more reviews and favs.
Libraryland chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
What a fascinating, deeply different take on this pair and their story! I don't really ship Thorki, but I'm so glad I took a shot on this one. Your story is just so damn intriguing that I can't resist it's charms.

Your plot device of the "arranged marriage/consummation under threat of death" is pretty clever and a great way to throw your characters together and get your story rolling. You get to stoke the fires of their conflicts, keep the pressure on with enforced contact and just see what happens. I loved that Loki falls into his typical patterns and struggles to control and manipulate and yet he can't manage to win in the face of Thor's unexpected reactions.

Thank you also for giving us fully-realized versions of these guys, and skipping the "Thor-is-a-big-oaf/Loki-is-a-manipulative-bastard" cheats.

Frankly, those of us in the Loki, Thor, etc. fandoms are writing/reading all the variations on these stories and secretly rooting for these two to work through their issues and angst, own their behavior and grow up into the amazing, powerful creatures they were meant to be. Thank you for giving us a vision of how that might work!
ImperfectSilver chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
I never wanted this to end
Ennuit chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Love this. As heart-wrenching as it is, I have to admit that this is probably one of the most realistic/true to character Thor/Loki fics I've read. Beautiful stuff.
FreaKiki chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
I really truly enjoyed reading this. My only criticism is that there isn't more of it. It was well written, the plot was wonderful. I absolutely loved it! I think you should definitely write a sequel.
Binksy chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Good story, I like how you portrayed Loki.
GlOmP3R chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
I hated and loved this at the same time ! Stop sqrewing with my feeling ! LOL. but honestly, you did good. Kickass actually . good job .
kyuumihaira chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
Where did Loki go!? I wanna know!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Loki is still very cunning, and clever. Thor is so guilt-ridden its not even funny
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Uh oho Whydoes I think Thor's in trouble somehow? I feel bad for the big guy... He did something wrong, yes, but he did it to save his brother,s life. That doesn,t excuse it but at least makes it bearable.
Supermoi chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Oh my... Poor Loki. They can rouse so much trouble, the both of them...