Reviews for Beleaguered
KibaKakashiGaaraFan chapter 4 . 1/4
Instead the story isnt finished...Youre killing me here. The feels, the fluffyness...And updated on October 2013? *Goes to the corner and cries*
KibaKakashiGaaraFan chapter 1 . 1/3
In thw next three chapters...If cry again...Im abandoning myself in a dark and musty corner; crying and wishing for them to be together.
MochiUs chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
This is a wonderful piece of fanfiction. I like how you are pacing this. I'm sad about how their marriage is crumbling. Hopefully they get to communicate more to reach a better understanding. I really like how detailed this fic is compared to the prequel. I hope you'll update this soon . Keep up the good work!
HakuneAn chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
please don't tell me that Kagami starts to fall for Kuroko ; - ;
great fanfic by the way, I really love your work
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Dead pool kun-_-
Pls. Continue finishing your fanfic.
Pls. I'm begging you! I realy like a lot and very much :) your stories are awesome! Figthing!
sayonara-bye chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
why
why would you do this to me
why would you do this to aomine
why would you do this
my heart is riPPED IN TWO
;_;

Anyway, I've read almost all of your fanfictions and they're amazing. AoKaga is my OTP and you perfectly put well-timed, strong emotion into your work. You also capture the essence of their relationship and own thoughts well.
I hope you update this, as it's almost been a year since you have, and it's not marked as complete. Though I'm happy (or sad when reading this because FUCK) with this, it jut can't end this way.
RubyFiamma chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
OMG... Is this finished? Please tell me it isn't. Coz... It can't end like this man. This fic was recommended to me by a friend on Tumblr, Kagamine-chiin, and they said to read your story as inspiration for an angsty ah AoKaga fic I'm writing, and when I was finished to go cry in a corner for a while.

Well, that's what I'll be doing because... If that's how this ends, I'm going to go cry right now. In a corner. For several hours.

Their feelings were depicted beautifully and often gave me goosebumps and my heart clenched during their fight and when Aomine let out that tortured scream after Kagami left his apartment with Kuroko. I just love these two dorks so they have to end up together, ne?

If this isn't finished, please hurry up and continue the story coz it makes me sad T-T
fedz chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I really3x like this story. I felt bad for aomine because for me he's the most affected or hurt. Huhuhu but it's still i love the sequel of this story..
I was wondering if kagami could remember a fragment of his memory considering how long his accident once. I mean could he atleast alittlr bit or little by little about his memory especially about aomine... Hehehe

Please continue this masterpiece of yours it's really3x great story and one of my favorite story.. Please update.. I'll be waiting patiently... Thank you for sharing this great story.. :)
firedragongirl chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Ah... This is heartwrenching. Hope it gets an update because damn...!
OnLyMinO chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
You..you evil, how could you do this to aomine? I can't believe i'm following this story... Gh, you write a good one.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
oo i want more damn it this story is pretty good
Losy chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
What happens there? Damn I'm heart broken I thought he will somehow get his memory back poor aomine I can just imagine how much he is hurt and broken... Gnarh I'm so sad right now why does this ff stop there I wasn't prepared could you please get aomine and kagami get happy again? ;_; my chest hurts
secretparadise.mine chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
arrggghhhh. come onnnn.
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
i need this :(
i love you so it's okay.. hmm hmm mmmmm
goodluck writing!
OMGGGG
is kagami's text is a confession to kuroko? NNOOOOOOOOO.
hmmmmmmmm. aaaaaaaaAAAAAAA
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Ow, what will happen next?
Please update soon
oetetbetet chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
ohgodohgod.. did he start to regain some memories?
please continue this fic..
i'll always wait for the next chapter :3