Reviews for A Man Walks Into A Bar
Update? Please? I want to learn more about Charon's mysterious employer
Weirdone17 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Good story, keep it up!
Weirdone17 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Im likin' it so far, I'll read the rest in the morning
Jenivere chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
I'm enjoying this story so much! I normally don't read stories with a male lone wanderer (I like a strong female lead), but this one has me intrigued! I wonder about what this LW's like underneath the mask. They seem smart, calculating, with a big heart. Can't wait for more. PS: I love Dukov's place! I laughed so hard when I saw his chandelier, but hated the doushbag!
Jaread762 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
So, I thought that was just Anne random scar.

Ya know, you bing to to light about some things in fallout that should've been options, which raises even more questions on how the game should've been...created
Jarhead762 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Hahah. Nice. I did never really notice how...boring underworld was.

Or that, yes, a heavily armed man I power armor tends to freak people out alot.

Good stuff. Look forward to more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
I enjoy how you take the time to discribe the setting that many would overlook (such as Charon snorting and the sound he produces), but write so carefully that you don't overwhelm us with un-needed information (you had a very to-the-point instant death of his former employer). Your ability to focus your readers and keep their eyes rolling is fantastic. I eagerly await another chapter.
Jenivere chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
You have me very intrigued! I won't to know who the person in the armor is! Can't wait for the next chapter! Virtual cookies and milk to you!
fandelivres chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
a great beginning, I really would like to read more:)
TallTwistedTales chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Interesting start, I like the way you write! I loved it when Charon killed Ahzrukhal: your to-the-point prose and straightforward sentence structure really emphasised how quick and callously he was killed, so that was really nicely done. I also liked the addition of Charon's boots being so wet with blood they squelched, that was gross (in a good way!). I'm intrigued and ready to read more :)
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Short, sweet, and to the point. Simple and clean!

Well done, the mention of a blue glow from the bag and the awkwardness of the armor was a nice touch.
Alone in the blight chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
such complex yet pleasurable choice of words made my brain drools.
faved and kindly done and approved c: