Reviews for The Wraith of Hogwarts
ThunderClaw03 chapter 4 . 3/14
Harry is so cute and adorable at that age update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 3 . 3/14
Great job keep it up. It would be amazing if Harry became an animagus update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 3/14
Great job keep it up update soon
CrackerjacknPez chapter 5 . 2/28
Great story! Is another chapter in the works, or did your muse get stuck? ;)
Vivianne95 chapter 5 . 2/7
Updates Please!
Princess Meria chapter 5 . 1/22
I would love to read more
KBTEAS chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Oh please continue! I really like this story and would like to keep reading it!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I can't imagine how horrible it must feel for a small child to believe he is a nuisance and a burden. Children that young shouldn't even understand such terms in relation to themselves.

I've often wondered why the Dursleys didn't simply tell DD they didn't want Harry and were going to either adopt him out or put him in an orphanage. That might have gotten their point across. Then again, DD probably would have just put them under Compulsion charms to keep Harry. Maybe he already had. I wonder if he will eventually try to send Harry back.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Dumbledore really is clueless where kids are concerned. How in the world did he ever become a headmaster? He might be more comfortable TEACHING older kids. But a Headmaster really should have better people skills, even with small children ... especially THIS ONE, given the fact that he has nominated himself to run Harry's life! He really is a - What did Snape say? Oh, yeah ... a stupid old coot!

I hope the Castle keeps Harry away from Dumbledore. I think he might be hazardous to Harry's health. :(
Lily chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Does wraith mean wrath? I'm not sure. Other than that, fantastic! Keep going! You're my favourite author. I would appreciate more chapters in your one chapter stories because you really do write well!

Keep on writing!
Lily.
pumpkinraindrop chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I like it, look forwards to future updates.
siuirsblack910 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
great
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Keep updating this, and I noticed that the Harry's First Christmas Gift or whatever it was is no longer up. Was that just for the holiday? and if I favorited it, can you please bring chapter two back up? I have not finished it yet, and I wanted to.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 5 . 4/15/2014