Reviews for The Wraith of Hogwarts
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/27
Aww...poor Harry! He wants to be able to help, but he is just too little to help with the brews for the infirmary, and the fumes are likely bad for his lungs, and they're in trouble already.

But I'm glad he got to help with the fruit drops-and even though he felt sad at the end, he did become visible for a little while.
heartsandbows chapter 5 . 6/23
please update soon I really like where this story is going
I am enjoying this story Pleas continue
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/19
Oh, I love that cute dragon! Harry clearly loves it, too. This chapter shows that Snape really cares for Harry and for what he needs (and that Albus doesn't have a clue).
pikachucat chapter 5 . 5/13
awesome more please
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/6
Oh, I'm so glad that Harry is happy with the elf children-and I love his drawing.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/23
Interesting point about Snape wanted to be saved from his abusive family (although that would have been a really good time for Poppy to chime in about Snape being abused at Hogwarts, too, with the Headmaster's connivance. But I guess the Marauders are still immune here).

But it was a very good point, and I'm sure that Snape will continue to protect Harry-and end up loving the boy once he knows him (cute trick by the Headmaster to show that Harry *has* to go back to the Dursleys by shoving the guardianship onto Snape so suddenly).
adam.card.503 chapter 1 . 4/22
hope to see this story continued soon
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/16
I don't blame Harry one bit for running off-he's likely to be abused again, since people have dared to interfere with what the Dursleys did, if he's returned to them.
thewolf74 chapter 5 . 3/20
Harry will realize soon that Severus does want him. i hope that he starts talking soon.
maryfic chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
This is such a good story, I hope you continue it soon!
angeleyes1984 chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Has this been abandoned
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Adorable! Nice work.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Harry is so cute and adorable at that age update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Great job keep it up. It would be amazing if Harry became an animagus update soon