Reviews for Maybe Someday
Lady Artemis chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I am almost crying... Oh boy do I understand that one. Years of mockery will do that to a person.
Meta Lise chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Very nice little Zel rant. I like the repetition. Great job!
Liquid Green chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I think you have captured this aspect of Zel's personality very well.
Small Lady chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Wow, I can really understand and empathize with Zel on the point of standing back, wanting to see if they'd even notice if you were gone. Some days I wonder and some days I worry. But, hades, we all know that in the end, we'll always be alone.

Sorry for being so morbid. I'm at school and its being one of those days. Hasn't stopped raining in like 3 days because rements of that would-be hurricane. Blah. I hope you keep on writing.

Your skill is incredible. I still have to finish the Filia and Val story and then its sequel.
Becca Stareyes chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Veyr well written... nearly reduced me to tears and gave me the near-overpowering ugre to want to hug Zelgadis. The use of repetative elements gives the writign a very rhythmic quality. Excellent!
Winged Dancer chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
This was extremely well done, you know - very IC, very Zelgadiss and yet a little romantic, one of the few fics that really make you feel like you're listening to Zel's thoughts.

I'm sure you've already been told that the repetition of "Maybe Someday" add a little something special to the fic. A little hope, and a little denial, too... I don't know if you'll continue (This seems to be an appropiate one-shot fic), but let me tell you it's truly great the way it is.
Ruby Moon Metallium chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
it was wonderful. You really got into Zel's head. A very down to earth fic. Good work_
gratuity chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
This was really...oh darn what's the word...inspired...it was kinda a poem...really sweet...*sighs happily and reads it again* Really pretty too...just like Zel...