Reviews for Dust
Simana chapter 1 . 7/11
This is really good! I love how Snotlout finally opens up to Hiccup, but still insists it's just the dust. Friendship fics are my favourite, and you've done a very good job. Well done! :)
Senfree chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I seriously have to thank you for this. Don't know if you could believe this, but Snotlout is actually my favorite character. There is not enough Snotlout in my life, or Snotlout fics anyways.

Lovely little piece. [:
Toco.lover.123 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Loved your story. Was honestly my favorite one yet. Good job!
Milady Ryu chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
That was a great oneshot! I hope you write more fanfictions like this, because this was amazing! I absolutely abhorred Snotlout in the first 'How To Train Your Dragon' movie, but he became more endearing during the 'Dreamworks Dragons' series, and he's now one of my favorite characters.
EmpressRulerofallthatiswierd chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I love it! So sweet! There aren't enough snotlout and hiccup hurt/comfort friendship fics.
RoxyJaws chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
That was cute! And I'm impressed by how in character this is, it must have been hard to write, since Snotlout crying isn't a regular occurrence. Well done!
Midoriko-sama chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was very pretty and we'll written. It is unfortunate that the writers have decided to play the ship tease game for this season, especially with the last few episodes. Story wise it is otherwise superior.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awwww
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I really enjoy the way you write.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is really touching. I love the way you explore the feelings Snotlout showed in that episode. Well done.
HTTYD Frozen Forever chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
That was beautiful.
:,)
Packs-A-Punch chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
AWWW... That was cute
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awwwwwww! Brilliant little fic and I totally agree about Snotlout (by the way have you read the books? *sniff*)

Loved how you showed Snotlout and Hiccup, fantastically written and I really enjoyed it
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This was so sweet, I just can't-!
I love it. It's great to see Snotlout not act like a jerk.
HideousZippleback chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So sweet...

I cried so much because of this epsiode and how much feellings I got because of it and this made me cry too