Reviews for Under It All
anne petty chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
What does halfa mean? Please email me at . thank you.
jim89 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
okay I give it. That's a nice ending, but the still some gaping holes, for starters . What happened pamela
after Jack took her to his house?
why was a ghost overshadowing her? which to the ghost have to gain by overshadowing her?
which also has asked how much of pamela actions were hers or the ghost?
if she's clear now of the ghost now. Why she being sent the nuthouse?
why did anyone answer her questions. She's obviously was confused when she woke up?

She didn't have control over actions. It's totally left unexplained
rest the story is pretty good but pamela seems like we only got half of the story it at best
DannySamLover20 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Nice! Keep going!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
I feel sorry for Pamela but I don't.
Wonder if Thurston will stay loyal to her while she is locked up. Wouldn't blame him if he didn't
Invader Johnny chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Oh goody, Pamela is going to the nuthouse, a fitting end for her.

Invader Johnny Signing Off
Hellbreaker chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Well what do you know, there was a ghost overshadowing Pamela after all. Not that it made much of a difference since she is still crazy since Maddie decided to tighten the straightjacket instead of releasing her.

Guess Danny and Sam are the only ones who can handled being related to Pamela once the two of them get married.
The Talent chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Aww happy ending
Hellbreaker chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Dang, that was unexpected; usually whenever something like this happens Danny ends up in a fight which could lead to Sam getting hurt or nearly killed. I'm actually kind of glad it ended like this instead, it's subtle and paced out nicely. But there is one thing that is bothering me.

Whatever happened to Pamela after she got kidnapped by Jack?
Invader Johnny chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Im sure Danny's mental connection with Sam was a factor here.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Well. Since you mentioned Frozen, you should really see it. It's really cute. (I saw it on YouTube after finding a link on Tumblr, but I doubt it is still there, seriously, it was about 3 in the morning and I was about to turn in and I found a post and watched it)
Anyway, awesome chapter.
Go watch Frozen.
Go.
DannySamLover20 chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Wow! Keep going!
Hellbreaker chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
I get the feeling there is more to it than just the two of them saying the words together. And for some reason when Sam mentioned to herself how the cold air didn't affect her, I suddenly remembered Disney's movie Frozen where Elsa mentioned how the cold never bothered her.

Also during Sam's conversation with Frigid, there was a portion of it that had Sam yelling at Frigid, but then it went to her describing the air around her. It looked like Sam was telling Frigid what was happening to her rather than it being a description that she mentally describes to herself.
Invader Johnny chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Danny can be clueless at the worst of times, but at least he figured out about Sam's predicament before it was too late.

But the question here is, is there still time?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014