Reviews for Tartarus
OH MY GODS. That was, BY FAR, the BEST, most ACCURATE fanfiction I have ever read, it was worthy of Rick Riordan. All the characters were perfectly portrayed, your spelling and grammar were on point and the plot was phenomenal! This was AMAZINGGGGGG. A truly fantastic read. Superb job.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/10/2016
Hi i know you wrote this a year or so ago but I thought I would rebiew anyway...I really like your style of writing but longer chapters would be nice in your future books. KEEP WRITING
Rosycat chapter 53 . 10/29/2016
Wow. I.. don't want this to be over. It was way better than the actual book and... congrats.
Rosycat chapter 43 . 10/29/2016
OH MON DIEU. YOU QUOTED HTTYD. LOLOLOLOL
Guest chapter 53 . 10/26/2016
This fix was really amazing (even though I'm a bit late to the party) You should be really proud of it.
lostinthewoods chapter 53 . 10/23/2016
Wow! That was a great a pretty good writer and I hope you keep up the good work with the other stories too and keep uploading new stories.
;)
ExtremePuppyLuv chapter 53 . 7/24/2016
I loved this story so so so so SO much! Thank you! You should make a story where Leo bets mortally woonded and then recovers. Or one about after the war when Leo and Clypisco ( Leo 's girlfriend) show up at camp half blood on Fetustus (the dragon) to find Percy who is still not over the fact that he could have saved Leo. PLZ WRITE A STORY ABOUT THAT! THANKS!
syrmerlin chapter 53 . 6/5/2016
3 I really love this story! It's just awesome and great and unbelievable and amazing and perfect and wonderful and adorable and fascinating and sweet and interesting and a few thousand more things I don't want to waste time writing down, 'couse I think you get my point.
Thank you so much for adopting it!
G chapter 53 . 5/26/2016
I loved it
Nothing more to say
Guest chapter 20 . 4/5/2016
It's Rooibos, meaning red bush
LightofTheFallen chapter 53 . 3/20/2016
Amazing story and great plot
Guest chapter 33 . 3/3/2016
I love your work
Team Aurora chapter 53 . 1/27/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Awesome Alert chapter 53 . 12/25/2015
Wow! I love your story! Great job!
Awesome Alert chapter 43 . 12/25/2015
! I'm rereading your story, and whoa this chapter gets me every time.