Reviews for The Runaway Bride
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 4/13
Finally getting to read this. :)
sonogal chapter 9 . 4/10
Great story!
Veronique24 chapter 9 . 3/15
Your story was a joy to read!
AJ chapter 9 . 2/9
Such a beautifully written unique love story, took me on a rollercoaster of emotions :)
It is one of the worst love stories ever. Edward was with Alcie for years, he was fucking her, he was engage to her, he wanted to marry her, while Bella was next to him all that time... Now he claimes he always loved Bella? Did he love her when he was having sex with Alcie, when he was whispering her sweat words? When he was asking her to be his wife? Till death and all that shit... Wow.
pamaroo chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Loved this! Maybe an outtake some day?!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I'm not even going to finish reading this / I'm absolutely pissed / there is NO forgiveness that is accepable. I would NEVER forgive Alice if I were Bella. NEVER! In your story Edward made his choice and damn well should be stuck living with the consequenses. Besides - his father is more important to him than anyone else.
Lahragal chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
The was a wonderful story. Loved it!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
i really liked this! i loved that their wedding was on the yacht, it was great for edward to get that back in his life. i loved that edward mentioned alice. this was just a great little nugget of a story!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
The Runaway Bride has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in November over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Loved it, thank you for sharing.
FluffyLiz chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Ahh, so they made it to the altar, although it wasn't quite the intimate wedding I had envisioned, with 150 guests! Still it was THEIR wedding, not Alice's, and it totally made sense to me that she wasn't invited. Her intentions may have been good, but she did irreparable damage to her friendship with Bella and didn't deserve to be there, regardless of the part she played in bringing them together. In any case, I like to think they would have got together without her foolish meddling.

I enjoyed the story, although you could probably do with a better beta for your future work - in particularl, the ending was spoilt a little by Bella taking him into HIS mouth LOL!
FluffyLiz chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Great confrontation with Carlisle, and good for Bella, standing up to him and telling him like it is - he certainly deserved her ire. Thankfully, her honesty and Esme's well-timed words seem to have opened his eyes, ensuring that he and his son won't suffer the same estrangement that Carlisle faced with his own father.

As for the wedding, I can't tell you how pleased I am that Bella refused to go through with it. She was so right that Alice's manipulative ways should not dictate the time and place of her marriage, and, knowing Bella, when they do eventually tie the knot, it will be a simple, intimate affair, completely of their choosing.
FluffyLiz chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Well, Alice sure found a tortuous and deceitful way to get what she wanted. She also took an enormous chance that both Edward and Bella would come after her - I seem to recall that Alice's father, who was clearly in on this rather cruel deception, suggested that only Bella should go, so if Edward hadn't insisted, then it wouldn't have worked. Also, the storm could have prompted them to give up, or, worse, killed them both. If I was Bella, despite how the situation ended up, I would find it very hard to forgive Alice for causing so much hurt. She could have broken it off with Edward and then talked to them both about re-examining their feelings for one another, which would have been a much kinder way to treat her fiance and her best friend. Yes, I know that wouldn't have made much of a story, but I can't help but feel very cross with her, and wish that Bella would cut her out of her life - and yes, I know that's not going to happen either!
FluffyLiz chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
So, Alice is going ahead and marrying Jasper, presumably with the intention of presenting her marriage as a fait accompli to Edward. It's a pretty cowardly way to carry on, and the least she could have done was end it with him before leaving. Not cool, Alice! The one thing that confuses me, though, is that she seems to be expecting Bella to turn up and fulfill her role as Maid of Honour. How did Alice think that was going to happen? Did she just assume that Bella would guess what she was up to and then find the funds from her limited budget to follow her trail across the Caribbean? If so, she's not just a coward, but a selfish, self-absorbed brat, who needs a good slap!