Reviews for You Belong With Me
Maykits chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Lol! Great story!
DamaraxKankri chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I hate you yet I love you QnQ Your story seriously killed me on the inside a bit too much! It was exactly what I needed at the moment I was reading it 3
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
You should write a sequel/spinoff of the Destiel in this story. This whole thong is so adorable and I would love to see more like it
Lady Tisala chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is very well written, and the ending just makes me laugh, haha -
Mello18 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really love this story, you did a great job.
MEhpjhgHKHFIBdfv chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I don't think Jess would hve reacted so bad... idk, just thinking...
Fangirl4ver chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
OMFR THIS WAS PERFECT! I loved it:) I read it like idk four times? This is like adorable and cute and just (fangirl scream) can I ask a HUGE favor? Pleaseeeee write more:) I really love your work and I want to see how Gabe and Sam work out, also how Cas and Dean work out as well! I love how you don't say mom or dad but Mary and John, it's so mature:) I also love the little scene in the plane between Sam and Dean nice touch;) I loved this! Please write more on this:) pleaseeeeeeee I know big huge favor but I love it sooo much:) I just want more;)

-forever keep writing
Fuyu Tatsu chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
-chortles heartlessly at the last line of the story- Dean is so screwed. Have you written a story that takes off from here that concerns Dean and Cas? because that would be hysterical.
Love,
Fuyu Tatsu
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Ahhhhhh cute and brilliant and funny and perfect. Loved how everyone else just knew Dean would turn out gay hahaha
ThePenguinofDeath chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Oh wow. This was so well written!
Rainy-days and Ice-cream chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Loved it! So cute, I was so disappointed I had to stop reading to go to school. Totally worth the wait though x