Reviews for Enchanted
icy-rain499 chapter 11 . 7/27
So cute! It was so cool how you wove all of the various stories together. Quite seamlessly. And those last two lines gave me nostalgia from the last two lines of Anastasia (1997) haha thank you for your writings!
Mekhashikito chapter 11 . 7/22
Oml this was so cute to read! I LOVED this!
VampieNeko chapter 11 . 7/14
I love this, like seriously good fucking job. I kept thinking I knew what was going to happen next and the being wrong and I love how it was so different.
imaoola chapter 8 . 5/25
GOD I LOVE YOUR HUMOR HAHAHA
imaoola chapter 8 . 5/25
lmao this story is great i love gray's sass and the milkovitch-bastia-fullbuster frozen dinner lol how fitting
SerenaLewis246 chapter 11 . 3/21
GODS UR SOOOOO AMAZING I WANNA LAUGH AND CRY AT THE SAME TIME IT'S SOO BEAUTIFUL IT'S PERFECT A FAIRY TAIL ENDING TO FAIRY TALES LIKE WOW I CAN'T FORM COHERENT SENTENCES I SHOULD STOP I'M EMBARRASSING MYSELF BUT U DESERVE IT!
introvertedlover2 chapter 11 . 1/11
I love this so much
introvertedlover2 chapter 8 . 1/11
oh shit
notjustafairytail chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
I CAN'T STOP PRESSING THE LIKE BUTTON
THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE THAT OMG I CANNOT EVEN- I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THE WAY ALL THE CHAPTERS ARE NAMED AFTERA VARIETY OF SONGS IN THE DISNEY PRINCESS MOVIES
notjustafairytail chapter 9 . 12/18/2018
I EFFING LOVE LAXUS AND ROMEO
agirl0ntheinternet chapter 11 . 12/5/2018
Very nice story
all I could think of was the end of Shrek 2 when they crash the party and I Need A hero was playing.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2018
WOW THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE I think I cried the whole time I was reading.
sericha chapter 11 . 7/28/2018
THE BEAUTY OF THIS FIC AGGCHHEFGYHV
MysticChemyst chapter 11 . 7/17/2018
Very well written! I'll admit I'm sad it's over! I guess I only wished for a bit more, how do I say... "actual" NaLu, if that makes any sense. Thanks again for a good read
MysticChemyst chapter 3 . 7/17/2018
Okay, not gonna lie, KINDA bothers me that so far Gajeel is portrayed as pretty dumb. Like, he's NOT, he just can't keep up with Levy, you know? People judge him on his looks but he's not actually stupid.