Reviews for Shadow's Keep
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 2/22
That was crazy scary but I loved it
aimili-sage chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awesome. I loved it.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Crazy!
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
great story. it creeped me out a bit, but i loved it.
Moonlight Isabella Silverstein chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Amazing. That's all I can use to describe this story. Just amazing. Very well done. Definitely perfect for All Hallows Eve. :-D

It would be awesome if you were to do a sequel to the story.

I'm really glad I gave this story a chance.

Moonlight
fairydaisy777 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
UPDATE
Giggles2010 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Holy shit
YoungKittenWhitlock chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Fantastic! Definitely going in my favorites! It was dark and twisted and beautiful.
kouga's older woman chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
OMG! Scary!
maria holmes chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
OH WOW! This was wonderfully gruesome and mysterious! I hope you will make it a 2 or even 3 parter! There are unanswered questions so you could definitely write a sequel AND a prequel ;) Looking forward to seeing this story expanded. What a great treat for Halloween _
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
rofl most parts were funny specially her meeting up with edward and jasper. i thought she had a crush on edward? and then later you said she has a crush on jasper? that confused me. and i was not expecting it to end with bella's death. lol was thinking would end with them all playing a halloween trick on her and her ending up with her crush. great story for halloween keep up the good work
Zayide chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
She did well enough though, I knew she hadn't won when Paul had the glint in his eye...talk about being the big bad wolf, which I thought would have been Jake BTW. Paul was perfect for the part though.
I knew she shouldn't have rested when the voice convinced her to, and then as soon as Bella liked her fingers I knew that she had forfeit the game.
I loved it! Perfect for the holiday!
The Shadow players had more power than they gave credit for right? at least Jacob, Jasper and Paul seemed to.
Did they know but forgot after teh game was done?
chanur chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Excellent. this story gave me goose bumps.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
amazing gave me the chills I loved it