Reviews for The Scars of his Past
Are u ok it's been two years and no update. sorry about what was going on in your life. I don't know you but I wish I could have been there to help you even though I'm a twelve year old girl
Please do more please see :3
Death to Barbie 0206 chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
Okay! Hope you succeed and Iwish you well!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
Please feel happy even though it's sad
Noxaura Cille chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
Damn. You've made me tired, dammit. Fix this. It isn't ten o'clock yet. But anyway, this was a cute chapter. ~Nox
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
Srry friend but remember in every dark hallway there is a bright turn
SneezySoul chapter 14 . 2/22/2016
scREECHES I HOPE YOURE OKAY :c
Midnight Dolphin chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
I am sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need, I probably won't remember anyway. Get on with the good stuff already in the story though!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
I know it's been a while but are you going to continue the story?
the drakon chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
It's ok for not updating, I wouldn't if that happens. I'm so sorry!:'-(
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
Hey, I am so sorry about all that you are going through and I know how that feels when it seems like everything bad/stressful comes all at once. I know me just saying "sorry" doesn't help much, I still hope it makes you feel a little bit better. Take all the time you need to update, by the way. I understand, along with I hope everyone else, that you do have a life too worry about and sometimes it is difficult. Well, I hope things begin to look better for you and that you get through everything with relative ease.
Rose Marie 301 chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
I'm sorry you're going through so much! This story is really good though, so write more when you get the chance
so.in.her.own.head chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Ok, given all your reasons, I'm certainly not going to judge you for not updating much. I'm sorry for all your family members, my grandfather died of kidney cancer last Summer, so i understand if you're a little busy, well that and life in general.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
I am really sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathies. I know what it feels like to have lost a dog and a family member and wish that you have people to comfort you and help you remember the best about them and celebrate their lives. I am not very good with words. You are a great writer and hope to read more when you are ready. Keep strong and don't forget to smile.
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015