Reviews for The Scars of his Past
Please feel happy even though it's sad
Noxaura Cille chapter 9 . 5/26
Damn. You've made me tired, dammit. Fix this. It isn't ten o'clock yet. But anyway, this was a cute chapter. ~Nox
Srry friend but remember in every dark hallway there is a bright turn
SneezySoul chapter 14 . 2/22
Midnight Dolphin chapter 14 . 2/13
I am sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need, I probably won't remember anyway. Get on with the good stuff already in the story though!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
I know it's been a while but are you going to continue the story?
the drakon chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
It's ok for not updating, I wouldn't if that happens. I'm so sorry!:'-(
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
Hey, I am so sorry about all that you are going through and I know how that feels when it seems like everything bad/stressful comes all at once. I know me just saying "sorry" doesn't help much, I still hope it makes you feel a little bit better. Take all the time you need to update, by the way. I understand, along with I hope everyone else, that you do have a life too worry about and sometimes it is difficult. Well, I hope things begin to look better for you and that you get through everything with relative ease.
Annabeth chase101 chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
I'm sorry you're going through so much! This story is really good though, so write more when you get the chance chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Ok, given all your reasons, I'm certainly not going to judge you for not updating much. I'm sorry for all your family members, my grandfather died of kidney cancer last Summer, so i understand if you're a little busy, well that and life in general.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
I am really sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathies. I know what it feels like to have lost a dog and a family member and wish that you have people to comfort you and help you remember the best about them and celebrate their lives. I am not very good with words. You are a great writer and hope to read more when you are ready. Keep strong and don't forget to smile.
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Fuzzy Bunny XD
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
I'm so sorry for you hope your grandma getts better somehow praying for you
doctor-who fan chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
fish fingers and custard
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
I hope everything goes okay with you and your family and story is amazing please do update soon