Reviews for The Scars of his Past
the drakon chapter 14 . 10/30
It's ok for not updating, I wouldn't if that happens. I'm so sorry!:'-(
Hey, I am so sorry about all that you are going through and I know how that feels when it seems like everything bad/stressful comes all at once. I know me just saying "sorry" doesn't help much, I still hope it makes you feel a little bit better. Take all the time you need to update, by the way. I understand, along with I hope everyone else, that you do have a life too worry about and sometimes it is difficult. Well, I hope things begin to look better for you and that you get through everything with relative ease.
Annabeth chase101 chapter 14 . 9/26
I'm sorry you're going through so much! This story is really good though, so write more when you get the chance chapter 14 . 9/12
Ok, given all your reasons, I'm certainly not going to judge you for not updating much. I'm sorry for all your family members, my grandfather died of kidney cancer last Summer, so i understand if you're a little busy, well that and life in general.
I am really sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathies. I know what it feels like to have lost a dog and a family member and wish that you have people to comfort you and help you remember the best about them and celebrate their lives. I am not very good with words. You are a great writer and hope to read more when you are ready. Keep strong and don't forget to smile.
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 10 . 9/11
Fuzzy Bunny XD
I'm so sorry for you hope your grandma getts better somehow praying for you
doctor-who fan chapter 3 . 9/9
fish fingers and custard
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 14 . 9/10
I hope everything goes okay with you and your family and story is amazing please do update soon
WritersElemental chapter 14 . 9/9
I hope you feel better soon! I can't say I completely know how you feel, but I know it hurt horribly to lose my great grandfather about two years ago, and I most certainly don't mind if you take some time to update! Just take your time making sure that you yourself are doing alright, and don't worry about everyone going "No update?" Just make sure that you're taking care of yourself, from one day to the next. Good luck on the job hunt, and may you be blessed with help and light work in school!
DayLightDove chapter 14 . 9/9
Just take care of yourself first. You have all the time to update, I'm not going to push you and I'm sure the other readers wont as well. I'm honestly sorry for you and your family and I hope things start looking up for you. Also, if you get any reviews saying "UPDATE!" or "PLEASE UPDATE SOON!" or anything of the like, ignore them because you shouldn't be pressured into updating when your not ready. You are free to update when your ready, and as I said, I won't pressure you.
I hope things look up for you and if you ever need to just talk to someone I'm here for you!
SAK01248 chapter 14 . 9/9
I'm really sorry about your family and pet. No need to worry about updating. I understand that you are going through a rough time.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 14 . 9/9
I'll be excited whenever this is updated :) I hope things start to look up for you and your family.
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 13 . 9/9
P.S my account following this that's not this is Teenwolfeverywhere
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 14 . 9/9
There is nothing to be sorry about. My condolences for you losses and I hope everything for you and your family turns out Alright. Take as long as you need. I understand completely.