Reviews for Tense Reunions Redone
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 33 . 9/25/2014
That was a very good story.
torontogirl12 chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
Great chapter!Terrific ending! Enjoyed every word of this story.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
Great story. I think you mean embezzled, not embossed.
earthdragon chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
Good ending to what has been an excellent story.

By the way, I think you meant to say "...embezzled money for", not "embossed" (emboss has a totally different meaning).
Guest chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
Congratulations on finishing the story. Love the interactions between the siblings. Wish there was a bit more of a Gibbs and Tim father-son relationship. Please try to finish some more of your stories especially the NCIS and NCIS LA ones. How about posting the two sequels to a Lifetime of Lies?
glenna.gillilan chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
In one sentence, you said "embossed money" when you meant "embezzle". Otherwise, nice ending! :-)

Maybe now you can update some of your other stories? ("Paying Someone Else's Price" would be good. I want to see who has it in for Tony...)
mcgeeksgirl chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
Wow..Great ending!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
Bravo! Great story, awesome ending!
Crawcolady chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
Thank you so much for gifting us with this story . . . it was/is very, very good! I loved the interaction between the siblings (Rachael, Kate, and Tim) in this story! Loved it that the "Badmiral" got his comeuppance in this one, too! You have done well, "Grasshopper", and I for one am very, very pleased with the fruit of your labor! Please, please, please, continue to write and update, especially your NCIS! (My personal favorite!) You have some stories going on here that I am hanging onto by my fingernails, wishing to read more of them! Some of them, I have re-read multiple times, to the point where I almost have them memorized. LOL!
tammy henson chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
is this finished. I hope not. I was hoping to read the trail
Saissa chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
So this is finally complete? Good ending, even if it is somewhat abrupt.
Do you plan on an epilogue? Maybe 5 or 10 years in the future?

But overall I think it was a good story.

And I am very pleased that Tim stood up for himself to Kate in this last chapter.
Well done Tim!
alix33 chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
Yay! on Tim's, Kate's and Rachel's behalf.
"none to gently" - "none too gently".
mcgeeksgirl chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
Happy for this update...looking forward to the sting! Hope they catch Morgan!
Avirra chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
Nice double-teaming between Tim and Kate against Logan.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 32 . 9/21/2014