Reviews for Ladykiller in Love
MotherOfDragons7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
Love this!
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I love this! I always love to read stories about others view of Tony and Pepper! And its so hard to find them! Yours was perfect very in character!
Thank you for writing this!
mandy chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Very original storyline. The evolution of their relationship from the point of view of his one night stands. Well done. I like that the story isn't a snippet of time, but spans from the very beginning to where Iron Man is right now at their engagement & marriage. The ending is just as original because their relationship causes the end of his one night stands & that causes the end the storyline foundation from the randoms POV to being about Tony & Pepper.
SelenitaLunar chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I loved this fic. The outsiders perspective was great and the other characters too.
Great shot!
donnag76 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Very interesting take on Pepperony. I never thought about it this way before. I like it!
ggfan21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I really enjoyed this. I always like reading fics from an outsider's perspective. Great job.
Arihimew chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
great fic! I enjoy reading the entire story very much!
Woof chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I really enjoyed this one. Well-written, nice characterization of each new POV character, and I especially loved Christine's little conceit at the end.
FriendLey chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I always love reading pepperony fics from the pov of stangers! Good job!
Toni chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I like this story; I've never read anything like it. You're really good at writing Ironman fanfic. Thanks and please write some more diamonds!
hell0katkat chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I loved this! It was very well-written in the different perspectives. Keep it up!
Trinilynn chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Aww that was very warm and fuzzy
Hera chapter 1 . 10/20/2013