Reviews for Cosmic Love
bluelightsaber12 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Gaaaahhhhhh I want another chapter already! This is really really good!
Lung Tien Lien chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Short but sweet again. The fact that you give us the insight into Raava's thoughts through her bond with Wan bond was welcome, though I would have liked to see it last longer - yes, I know it's a drabble, but still. That she does not reveal her full feelings at the end is, however, incredibly appropriate; I think it really fits in the context of Raava and Wan's characters. Nicely done!
Lung Tien Lien chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Very sweet. I enjoyed the intimacy of Wan and Raava's relationship here, especially since there was nothing erotic involved. Raava in human form and how you portray her fear of death kind of reminds me of 'The Last Unicorn'. Can't wait for the next chapter!
themergitonian chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
good story, keep it up
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I think you've done a good job in this drabble at portraying the underlying angst that Waava feeds on. The two of them will always be together throughout their lifetimes yet they are also eternally apart at the same time which causes great heartache at times.

Good job touching on that here with Raava's own hurt over this situation and when one of them doesn't feel the same way too. Also somehow I think none of us are really surprised that Wan would be such a dork around a girl he likes it's got to be an Avatar thing to be really dorky around their love interests. It's cute that Raava's trying to be his wingman poor her though with her own feelings to contend with in the mix but I think overall she just want him to be happy which is just as beautiful if not more so.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I like how pure and innocent this fic is - you really did very well. Please continue ASAP :) Merry Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I like the way you wrote their relationship - it's love, but it's pure and beyond any dirty things we foolish humans do :D not that I don't like them, but some ships and fics are IMO better innocent. Just love. And that's what you did. :) I really, really look forward for more.
(sorry for my english)
HyperHoshi chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
:O so good. MORE!
SwiftTheWritingMagician chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Aww... That is soooooo sweet!
Can't wait for the next chappie
JustOneMorePerson chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Reding this gave me goosebumps! Such a beautiful story, so full of feelings...
I can't wait to read more...
strawbelly chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Your story is so cute :3 please write more soon 3
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
brilliantly done :) please keep up the great work!
Reigned chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was such a cute chapter , I had to stop and pull myself together when Raava asked permission to sleep with Wan .
Kyaa I just started shipping this today, my life has changed forever . Somewhere in my heart I don't want Raava to die ! Please update soon (:
Oblivion's Bliss chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This is brilliant! Please keep writing!
trinity456 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love Wan! And this story was short and sweet :)