Reviews for Alternative Factor: Five Hundred to One
EmilyWoods chapter 9 . 8/21
I know you would find it creep if he was older than 30 but in cannon reality, Spock was 9 years older than Nyota which would make him closer to 37...I say keep it real...as a Vulcan he lives longer anyway and as a witch so does Hermione...so their 20 year difference is no biggie.
I beg you please continue this story. I know you haven't updated in like a year, however 1) there are so few Hermione Spock pairing that it is a travesty that this one (which is in the top 2 that I have read) is incomplete... near abandoned. Every time I reread it I keep hoping for the next bit and that it will go on for many more chapters.

Though I would question brining the younger Hermione to the future I cant fault for why you chose that instance. and one gets the feeling that if it truly isn't possible for her to return to the past ( given her growing relationship with spock) if she will even continue to want to, that her past friends would of willed her things. with how you described snape I would hardly believe he wouldn't of left something.

I really like the flow of the story the steady gradual progression as well as the near perfect character development you have a gift letting the characters stay true to themselves in your story.

so please please continue I have nothing that I could bribe you with but if I did I would.

ShadowsFallenAngel

ps had to post anonymously just so I could add to the last chapter.
Cloud Razor T-shirt chapter 10 . 8/12
I love this story, I hope that you come back and update soon. I have never even considered Spock and Hermione as a couple until I read this fic. But when you think about it, it makes sense the way they think and see the world is very similar and I would love to see more. By the way, I love the date that you chose to reunited them because that is also my father's birthday. Anyway, Thank you for being a brilliant writer and I hope that you continue this story.
GoForthAndLive chapter 10 . 5/3
Hey, i really like this story.
How you wrote it, each of the characters, everything in this story is great.
I never really enjoy crossovers but this one is really cool.
Spock is my favorite male character ever I could go on about everything that makes him the best in my opinion but i won't.

Sooooooo...
Do you plan on updating this story soon 'cause i think i'm addicted.

PS: All mistakes are mine i tend to misspell words.
stanley869 chapter 10 . 4/10
I so wish that there was more to this story. :( It would be so cool to see this resolved, because it seems like it is going to lead up to some pretty major internal conflict for Hermione. I'm sure that some way to go home would present itself eventually but I can't see her going back but maybe she could send them a message/picture of herself happy in the future. I need to know!
Lionhearted21 chapter 10 . 1/28
This is an amazing crossover and so much fun to read! Thank you for introducing me to Harry Potter / Star Trek crossovers!
Manami H chapter 10 . 1/28
I never really thought that I needed this ship, this story in my life, but now I guess I'm lost. This story is beautiful,well-written and rather amusing where its need to be.
I loved every part when Hermione and Spock interact and warm up to each other. I'm also curious about Uhura and her reactions ( so far she is rather angry-ish) and how the other crew members will treat Hermione.

I hope it will be updated in the future, till that I suppose I will re-read it a few times. :)
misuky7 chapter 10 . 1/22
This is a fangtastic story, one I do so adore. I cannot wait for an update. :3
sharpestsatire chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
What are the odds of an update all this time later? :(
Noxy the Proxy chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
interesting. I wonder what happens next.
Taboo22 chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
loved it!
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
Ohh, this story made me feel so warm and mushy. I loved every second of it, your Hermione and Spock are beautifully compatible. It's so interesting to see them connect. The plot is very good and I can tell you put time and effort into it. I'm looking forward to more.
ladybadwolf09 chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
noooo! please update! plllllleeeassssssseeeeeee
misherukuro chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
It is so hard to be content in only what is written when I get thoroughly caught up in a well written and highly enjoyable fic. But for all that is here I am grateful I loved it... and if you ever revive updating it I shall squeak and make a fool of myself when the e-mail notifications tells me there is once again more to read. ~,~
twztdwildcat chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
I adore their relationship development. I hope you continue this because I have so many questions that need answers! I can totally see the eugenics stuff being tied to the wizarding war in the past. Are the Hogwarts people going to get closure? What caused the satellites to all go wonky? So many questions! Please continue this marvelous story!