Reviews for Alternative Factor: Five Hundred to One
Charlie0925 chapter 10 . 3/14
I am so completely IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZING FIC along with the brilliant characters & plot-line you have created here, awesome writing hon! Please, please, please when you get the chance please come back to this fic as it's far too good of a story not to be finished! ;o)
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 10 . 3/11
I really am beginning to like this story...and wam...no more to read. I sure hope you continue. _ I don't usually like crossovers unless of course I understand both sides of the cross. However, my boredom of reading normal stories have lead me to this one. What an interesting pair. Hope to see more of your story.
Faith Crain chapter 10 . 3/1
I had forgotten about this story, i subsribed to it before ch.7 was up, and was very happy to stumble across it again while browsing through the archives. I know its been over a year sense you updated, but i would love to see more of this story up, should you have the time.
Helene Nightfire chapter 10 . 1/25
I loved your story. Thanks for sharing. I haven't encountered a Star Trek story in quite a while but Spock has been half the fun.
Deciding how I want to see the story play out is difficult. Does she get back to the past? I can't help but see a similarity between the overly snarky potions professor and one overly controlled science officer which, now that I write that, is a bit of an odd comparison except in opposites? Then there is Uhura/Spock relationship failure to compare to a potential Ron/Hermione relationship failure. I would like to see her with Spock at the same time I want her to go home... At that point I decided I haven't had enough sleep and while this story has helped me stay awake and get the job done I am less than coherent! Still I really enjoyed listening to this fanfic and look forward to future plot developments however it progresses.
A-Fighterlady chapter 10 . 1/22
Fantastic!
Rikka-tan chapter 10 . 1/18
They are completely adorable XD
nostalgiakills chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
This is a great story. I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
I love this story and how you write it. So I hope you will continue this.
Kristen257 chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Lately I have been hooked on Hermione/Spock crossovers and disappointed that I haven't found many much less well written ones. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places as I don't often have enough time to dedicate to the search. I checked this site on a whim and found yours. It is one of the best I've ever read and I would love to read more. They might be on the slow path to love but you are building an amazing foundation for it and I love seeing the little signs. I'm hurting for those left behind. Especially Harry. I'm glad Crookshanks is being taken care of. As a pet owner myself that would weigh heavily on me. So is that disruption in the technology and energy in London like a ripple effect of what happened to Hermione or a sign that something further may happen? I'm sticking this on my favorites and following you because I really don't want to miss an update.
Sensara chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Wow...this is quite a story! Though, quick question on this last chapter: why didn't she just cast a warming spell on him again? They were in private, so it's not like she'd be showing off to civilians or anything. But hey, mild complaint.

Otherwise, this story is fantastic. That bit about the magic being suppressed and no more Hogwarts or Ministry of Magic or Diagon Alley...why must you hurt me so?

I really like this pairing, and I look forward to seeing where you take this.
A hint of mischief chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
I love how you focus so much on their relationship but be careful not to show too much of how they openly feel for each other. I'm waiting to see how Harry and all's roles come into play...Can't wait for your next update!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
I sense foreshadowing...I swear I'm in love with this crossover
keelhaulrose chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I just came across this, and I'm enjoying your work. You have an excellent writing style, and it is impeccably edited (thanks to your beta if you have one, and if you don't, brava on the excellent work). I hope you consider continuing this in the future.
Arella1 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Please please continue this! It is amazing and I adore how well you've written the characters!
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Brilliant story. Yes, I can see how Hermione and Spock would be a great couple. I hope you will update again soon! :)