Reviews for Alternative Factor: Five Hundred to One
Taboo22 chapter 10 . 10/23
loved it!
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 10 . 10/19
Ohh, this story made me feel so warm and mushy. I loved every second of it, your Hermione and Spock are beautifully compatible. It's so interesting to see them connect. The plot is very good and I can tell you put time and effort into it. I'm looking forward to more.
Hilary-O chapter 10 . 9/28
noooo! please update! plllllleeeassssssseeeeeee
misherukuro chapter 10 . 7/22
It is so hard to be content in only what is written when I get thoroughly caught up in a well written and highly enjoyable fic. But for all that is here I am grateful I loved it... and if you ever revive updating it I shall squeak and make a fool of myself when the e-mail notifications tells me there is once again more to read. ~,~
twztdwildcat chapter 10 . 7/2
I adore their relationship development. I hope you continue this because I have so many questions that need answers! I can totally see the eugenics stuff being tied to the wizarding war in the past. Are the Hogwarts people going to get closure? What caused the satellites to all go wonky? So many questions! Please continue this marvelous story!
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 6/30
Is it possible that Hermione makes it back home after figuring out how to send a message backwards though time? I would think all or most people would have left letters in their vaults for Hermione to read if she didn't come back so either the ministry is holding them or she made it back. And why do I feel Q hand in all this? Did Q pull her forward so when she goes backs she can help the war, finish her magic schooling and masteries in many subjects, become an animagus (I like her as a leopard or a phoenix myself), drag the magical world into the 21 century, prepare to fight Khan, and then is put into on ice at 24 or 26 and shows up to meet the enterprise crew a week after she left. I feel Hermione also would open the first children magical day school for all under 11.

And also can Hermione be the reason Khan lost his war and took his people to space? I can see Khan developing an obsession with Hermione like in some Tom/Hermione stories. Please update soon.

PS since Snape felt so bad about Hermione disappearing I feel he would take her under his wing and make her his apprentice in potions, magic mind reading, and mental shields. Spock and Hermione will really be able to speak to each other though their eyes.
lizziebug chapter 10 . 6/13
Still love this story- here's to hoping you update. Hope all is well. Thanks for this great budding romance.
Annamonk chapter 10 . 5/27
I wish there was more. Love this story.
Charlie0925 chapter 10 . 3/14
I am so completely IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZING FIC along with the brilliant characters & plot-line you have created here, awesome writing hon! Please, please, please when you get the chance please come back to this fic as it's far too good of a story not to be finished! ;o)
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 10 . 3/11
I really am beginning to like this story...and more to read. I sure hope you continue. _ I don't usually like crossovers unless of course I understand both sides of the cross. However, my boredom of reading normal stories have lead me to this one. What an interesting pair. Hope to see more of your story.
Faith Crain chapter 10 . 3/1
I had forgotten about this story, i subsribed to it before ch.7 was up, and was very happy to stumble across it again while browsing through the archives. I know its been over a year sense you updated, but i would love to see more of this story up, should you have the time.
Helene Nightfire chapter 10 . 1/25
I loved your story. Thanks for sharing. I haven't encountered a Star Trek story in quite a while but Spock has been half the fun.
Deciding how I want to see the story play out is difficult. Does she get back to the past? I can't help but see a similarity between the overly snarky potions professor and one overly controlled science officer which, now that I write that, is a bit of an odd comparison except in opposites? Then there is Uhura/Spock relationship failure to compare to a potential Ron/Hermione relationship failure. I would like to see her with Spock at the same time I want her to go home... At that point I decided I haven't had enough sleep and while this story has helped me stay awake and get the job done I am less than coherent! Still I really enjoyed listening to this fanfic and look forward to future plot developments however it progresses.
A-Fighterlady chapter 10 . 1/22
Rikka-tan chapter 10 . 1/18
They are completely adorable XD
nostalgiakills chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
This is a great story. I'd love to read more.