Reviews for Alternative Factor: Five Hundred to One
JamesTKent chapter 10 . 5/22
Well, having just discovered this tale this afternoon, I find myself terribly annoyed that you didn't continue. Besides, I wanted to know what that disturbance in the middle of London had been. [sigh]

If you decide to return to the story, I've "followed" you and the tale.
Pixi chapter 10 . 5/17
Been a while since this has been updated and knew it wasnt completed but i thought what the hell ill give it a shot.
Its wonderful.
I dont know a whole lot about star trek but found it easy to understand whats going on.
I love the progression of spock and hermione.
Wish you had finished it because so far i love it
Baroque chapter 10 . 4/16
I'm late to finding this story and read the posted chapters incredibly swiftly because it was so well written! I hope that you'll continue/finish it in the future.
carryon chapter 10 . 3/6
I've been through the whole story again, and I loved it to pieces, but after months and months and months since I have read it first, there is no new chapter. Is the story stopped? It would be such a pity..
Salena Knight chapter 10 . 1/26
Wonderful story! Hope you will continue with it soon.
Adahmel chapter 10 . 1/22
Next chapter please, the part about reading is fun. Well i'm doing exactly that and don't feel like going to a noisy place where I can hardly hear a thing. Please update it is a lovely story.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
I keep coming back to this story hoping there will be an update, then I see there's no update but I read what you've posted so far anyways. I really enjoy this story. I've no doubt I'll end up reading it again in a few months.
emmaline.pond chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
ugh, this was soooooo good and I cannot wait to read note as soon as you update. this unconventional pairing is now my favorite!
Gifty chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
Such a beautiful story :-) I like the process and I like very much that Hermione becomes a part of the Starfleet Academy.
Can't wait to read more :-)
dark-wolf-howl chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Please tell me you will think of continuing the story?

It so well written and the characters development and interactions is so well done
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
Loved it a lot! Cannot wait to read more. Thank you.
EmilyWoods chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
I know you would find it creep if he was older than 30 but in cannon reality, Spock was 9 years older than Nyota which would make him closer to 37...I say keep it real...as a Vulcan he lives longer anyway and as a witch so does Hermione...so their 20 year difference is no biggie.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
I beg you please continue this story. I know you haven't updated in like a year, however 1) there are so few Hermione Spock pairing that it is a travesty that this one (which is in the top 2 that I have read) is incomplete... near abandoned. Every time I reread it I keep hoping for the next bit and that it will go on for many more chapters.

Though I would question brining the younger Hermione to the future I cant fault for why you chose that instance. and one gets the feeling that if it truly isn't possible for her to return to the past ( given her growing relationship with spock) if she will even continue to want to, that her past friends would of willed her things. with how you described snape I would hardly believe he wouldn't of left something.

I really like the flow of the story the steady gradual progression as well as the near perfect character development you have a gift letting the characters stay true to themselves in your story.

so please please continue I have nothing that I could bribe you with but if I did I would.

ShadowsFallenAngel

ps had to post anonymously just so I could add to the last chapter.
Cloud Razor T-shirt chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
I love this story, I hope that you come back and update soon. I have never even considered Spock and Hermione as a couple until I read this fic. But when you think about it, it makes sense the way they think and see the world is very similar and I would love to see more. By the way, I love the date that you chose to reunited them because that is also my father's birthday. Anyway, Thank you for being a brilliant writer and I hope that you continue this story.
GoForthAndLive chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
Hey, i really like this story.
How you wrote it, each of the characters, everything in this story is great.
I never really enjoy crossovers but this one is really cool.
Spock is my favorite male character ever I could go on about everything that makes him the best in my opinion but i won't.

Sooooooo...
Do you plan on updating this story soon 'cause i think i'm addicted.

PS: All mistakes are mine i tend to misspell words.