Reviews for I Never Told You
love85200 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is really good! Are u gonna continue this?
peddiegirl101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Omigosh... this is the first LoK story that's made me cry... :'D great job writing this! beautiful!
Dacyon chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was definitely a very fitting song for this story, Tei. And because we have really yet to see this side of him in canon, I think you did a great job of describing just how heartbroken Mako would be if he finds out that Korra is 'dead.' He's definitely more of a stoic character, being strong for Bolin after their parents were murdered, but I think if Korra or Bolin were ever killed/died, he'd probably have a breakdown like this. There's only so much a person can take and I think you illustrated that greatly by showing Mako does have an emotional breaking point. Another wonderful, but sad story, Tei.

Also, to the Guest who reviewed saying, "THATS IT? please let me be wrong," you seemed to miss the point of this story. A short, well-written, and poignant one-shot like this is just as capable of standing on its own as a 10,000 word fic. This was a glance at how Mako might react to learning of Korra's 'death;' there doesn't have to be more for it to be a powerful story.
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Interesting! I am hoping that this is not a stand-alone, but the first chapter of a good story. It has some good potential, I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Tha GOAT chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Good one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
THATS IT? please let me be wrong
Little Mockingjay chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Brilliantly done. Seeing as the misconception of Koreas death is canon, I would love to see Mako reaction.
MakorraCrazyFan7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013