Reviews for Who Needs Two Kidneys When Another Heart Can Be Had?
libresbian chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I really love this story, I feel so bad for poor Maura in pain and discomfort but you capture the characters SO ACCURATELY! Very very true to form. The dialogue and emotions are very appropriate and make sense. Love it! Please continue soon! I just wish you had a M rating because these two deserve to have some sexy time with all that chemistry! Lol :)
Magicfull chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
No make it longer please, I love it!

Thanks for sharing
Janell chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I love this story. Protective/loving Jane, grumpy/recovering Maura. Jane tell her already. Let her know how much you are in love with her and she will tell you the same thing right back.
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I am so, so glad I subscribed to this story. On another note, I'm SO glad this story is going past 5 chapters, I'm not quite sure what I will do with myself when it ends. I think the only reasonable thing is to keep writing and I'll be happy.

Lol ;).

Thanks for the update, can't wait for more.
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
wow this is such a sweet sweet story. cannt wait to read more!
4everBooth chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
This is a story that I've come to love. It's sweet and fuzzy and you do a terrific job at keeping these two in character. Can anyone resist an overprotective Jane Rizzoli? Or a grumpy Maura Isles? Well, I can't! Great job and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and if you keep it going after that I'm fine with that as well. ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Love it! Can/will you do M. POV of this chapter, Pretty Please? A Bostonian Fan.
IsaBabisa chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Oh, so sweet. Love it. Love a nurturing Jane. Great chapter! Thanks!
Writer Marx chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Good job Jane! Make a little somethin' somethin' lol
GiJoules83 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
very cute story, looking forward to new chapters soon :)
libresbian chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Loving it. Looking forward to reading more when you get the chance to update.
witchbladejar1 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Writer Marx chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Poor Maura...sad that it's almost done
witchbladejar1 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013