Reviews for Honey and Venom
PLEASE UPDATE!
Glove23 chapter 33 . 9/1/2017
Gasp. mean Sirius' plan is ridiculous but. s.
I'm so glad! James and Harry are on good terms again!

I'm really happy I read this again it was really good and I hope u know that even if this isn't finished it's still a great fic that I would reread again. But it is now almost 8am I spent all night reading so I should probably sleep. I love this story so much thank you for writing it!
Glove23 chapter 32 . 9/1/2017
I mean I totally get that James doesn't remember telling Remus that Harry could take the things bc he was still fairly grief stricken but like dude. Dude.

Dude
Glove23 chapter 31 . 9/1/2017
Poor Ron he just wants to be able to do something

I WISH HARRY WOULD JUST TELL THEM LIKE PLEASE ITS KILLING ME HARRY
Glove23 chapter 30 . 9/1/2017
OOOOOO VOLDEMORT KNOOOWWWSSS damnit Peter
Glove23 chapter 29 . 9/1/2017
HEY HARRY THATS NOT THE TRUUTTHHHHH what a nerd like I know it's potentially dangerous that she knows he's from the future but like he hasn't told Remus anything abt the future so it really doesn't matter BUT he's Harry Potter and this is how he is so I'm not even surprised.
I'm glad Hermione and Ron and Ginny can still laugh and joke about even tho they're in PAIN bc their bestie is MISSING
Glove23 chapter 28 . 9/1/2017
It's really strange that Harry's gone through all these months of living in the past while it's only been like two days for the Order and everyone

That's time travel for u I guess
Glove23 chapter 27 . 9/1/2017
James james james no. Just. No.

The I'll be back soon message would be great to read even tho harry actually has no idea when he'l be back

Great chapter! I love this fic
Glove23 chapter 26 . 9/1/2017
"I don't know, Harry, I've never time traveled before." I'm laughin obviously u haven't I love him
Glove23 chapter 25 . 9/1/2017
Oh there's a review reply for me at the top of this chapter! That's so nice I don't even remember what my review was.

Voldy is super dumb and super crazy why would u. Only use one half of a potion set that's? Superbly dumb.

Great chapter tho
Glove23 chapter 24 . 9/1/2017
"Not a matter of where, but when."

Man that super dramatic and I love it
Glove23 chapter 23 . 9/1/2017
Wooooooooo it was the ORDER I only sort of remembered that so I wasn't gonna be like "IM SO GLAD ITS NOT ANYONE THERE TO HURT THEM"

Lily helped Harry with her special potion she got that's so sweet she's amazing I love her
Glove23 chapter 22 . 9/1/2017
Oh man Ginny and Ronnnn I'm glad Hermione stayed within the barrier though what a smarty
Glove23 chapter 21 . 9/1/2017
Honestly I would also react how Harry did to Peter. Highkey don't believe anything he says about his "grandmother"
Glove23 chapter 20 . 9/1/2017
I'm so glad Lily is there none of the rest of them would've made James put out the decorations. All of them are so sad and it makes me very sad the writing is incredible thank u so much