Reviews for Cownfound It
AdamthePyromancer chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
That went somewhere unexpected but also somewhat expected. Freaking hilarious.
GrnDrgnzrd chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Went from 'haha' to 'WTF!?' to 'facepalm.'
Lol.
emmvihe chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I can't stop laughing xD seriously, my stomach hurts
DragonSword35d chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Ryan...Free? Really? I do hope that is just something you pulled out of your ass and not a shipping thing. Never mind one of them is already married with at least one kid. That said, huh. I... don't know what to say about this one. Amusing, yes. On a few different levels. On a few different points. But... it kinda has that WTF feel, ya know?
OhMiLowd chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This would make an amzing ep., if this was true.
Thatoneguy chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
REALLY...REALLY...EDGAR! RYAN...FREEEEE, PUT HIM INA HOLE! GOD DMN IT I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING AND I WANT ANY MORE DISTURBED!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I doubt it's the first time Jaune and Pyrrha have seen Yang running after Blake before. Definitely not the last either. ;)

... How did Ruby even get Edgar in there?
The Binkster chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
No way in! No way out!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Not only did you add Edgar to the RWBY team... You added the idea of putting him in a HOLE! And I'm no even going to comment on Mr. Free.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
WHAT THE HELL! REALLY? EDGAR, FREE, HOLES?
G.N. Over-Kite chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
No, you don't understand. Ruby's the one in the hole! ...I know that's not how it goes. It's just that she dug herself into it when she got the cow...

Gotta say, despite their escapades, Yang's appetite is certainly insatiable compared to Blake's. "No, Blake, don't make tracks, make love! Get back here, already!"

Farmer Ruby has to be an adorable sight. She'd probably try to give two random chickens seeds, so they'd do the chicken dance and pop out an egg. Nope! Trying to apply Minecraft logic to real life is a doomed prospect.
LegitNothingnessdont chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
OH MY! I was in tears from laughing so hard! brilliant!
elfenlied1012 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I can not begin to express how much I love this. XD
Coupledyeti6 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
We need to have somebody animate these, or have you co-right with Monty, or something.
wern212 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
You are going to be the death of me. I lost it at the "we'll put Edgar in the hole".
Please never stop making these!