Reviews for The Gensokyo Devils Dread
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Wait! Ziden? Your reading this, too?

I've looked Sheeba up and... wasn't she MUCH BIGGER than in the story? I don't think she ever took on that appearance in the game.

Elder Gods? Like Cthulhu?

Isn't HUNK Resident Evil's Memetic Badass?

Are Alastor, Ifrit and Leviathan OCs or not? Because all I can find when I look them up are the monster Mundus named after Levi and two weapons. Although I know about the whole mythology, I'm just talking about looking them up in DMC related stuff.

He he he... Jackpot. Vergil just got owned. And Reimu had her revenge.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Now KEEP THE AWESOMENESS GOING!
Ziden115 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Holy co, I just realized some thing, Since this takes place after DMC1, that means V ergil doesn't have the Yamato.

Haha, Vergil got owned by Reimu. I can't wait to what otheer crazy moments that Verigil gets sucked into.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
So... Vergil erased Sheba's memory card? Btw, I don't remember hearing that name (Sheba) in any of the games (although I must admit I never played them). Will Reimu have her revenge for her smashed shrine (either on Vergil or Sheba) or not? Will she at least have her shrine fixed before the end of the story? Guess I'll have the answers next time.

Mundus as the butt monkey? DO WANT! THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS!

Btw: What did you think of the recent DMC game (you know? THAT one?! The one where Dante has the same hair-color as Reimu?)?
Ziden115 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Finally, A DMC/ Touhou story that looks awesome, can't wait to see more! Hope dante appears! He is awesome!