Reviews for Microscope Envy
Icecat62 chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
I'm not into the hardcore bondage fics all that much, but this was well written with good emotions as it was mutual and not forced bondage.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
Wow, that was amazing!
elsiecane chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
Wonderful story! So well written. Don't know if you're reading reviews anymore, but the last scene would be wonderful expanded into the whole scenario - this is very much like a huge cliffhanger! Please please please continue xx
lilsherlockian1975 chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
This story is so wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!
QueenCumberbitch chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Awww. That was beautiful. So damn beautiful.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
The parallels with the scene with Janine in His Last Vow were just damn delicious. HAHA.
ForeignBaconLover chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
This is a masterpiece. I really really hope you keep writing more of this. The end of the story was precious. 3 thank you for your talent, lovely person!
Punkgirl143 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
god, can you make a short drabble showing the punishment? pretty please? for my birthday? Christmas? Hanukah? St. Patrick's? anything?
EloiseAtThePlaza chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I loved this! I can't help but admire how you managed to thoroughly develop Sherlock's character, backstory and relationship with Molly in amongst all the (very very VERY hot) sexy times :D Well done!
Kelly chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Both Sherlock and Molly were in character and the sexual content was actually very well done. Usually with this sort of story, those particular scenes are pretty cringe-worthy. Looking forward to the next two chapters, hopefully I'll stay awake that long.
Adi Who is Also Mou chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
This was brilliant and sexy, Thank you for posting. x
Petra Todd chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
Enjoyed the story very much, several hot sex scenes with love and character development.
Poodle warriors chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
A very sexy enjoyable story. Thanks for writing!
triniti71 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
wow. more please
Wackelda chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
SMOKIN' hot and incredibly touching. Sherlock & Molly were both well-portrayed and very much in character, I thought. Kudos, and thanks so much for writing and sharing! :D