Reviews for My Pound of Ass
korrd chapter 1 . 3/14
This is interesting, any chance for an update? And that NaruKushi fic?
Zero Gawain chapter 1 . 1/18
update
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Please continue
Monshroud chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I hope this gets updated. Also, since Jiraiya has decided to cast aside what little prudness he has and bang young femal nin, I hope he decides to modify himself with forbidden jutsu to keep up with the ladies!

Personally, I'm hoping for some Muscle growth, after all, the idea of a huge breasted Hyuuga worshipping the massive body of a hulking god certainly catches MY interest!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This story was the ratchetess story I have ever read. Like you have serious women hate issues. Anyone that enjoyed the ending I have to believe is absolutely insane. Just reading this crushed my faith in humanity
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
awesome
Lord Mortensen chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Cool! please update soon!
Ese cabron chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So when are you going to update?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
You should totally continue this, it was so fucking hot!
mrstoy chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I liked the story please make a jirhina story soon I wanna see where this leads :)
Decius23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Besides the obvious idiocies (Jiraya doesn't want to hurt naruto but fucks the girl he is in love with..), it was the end that totally killed the lemon. Prolapse is the ugliest most unerotic thing that you could have put into this lemon. 'Destroying' sakura destroyed ANY enjoyment of this fic!
XenotheWise135 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wow. Give the devil his dues indeed! Great work man.
Ann chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Based on some of the other comments I suspect this story will be pulled down again - I recommend posting on sites like adultfanfiction or hentai foundry for pieces like this.
TheDisturbed01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is really hot and I want to see where this goes so keep up the good work and update soon.
Todd1928 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Great story up until the end, prolapse may be one of the unsexiest things i have ever heard off and a great way to kill an erection. You want to make it seem like Jiraiya ruined her? that's fine but you don't have to be literal about it.