Reviews for Goddess Hotline
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is awesome! Ymir rocks! I've always known that, but it was so, so great to read. It's also nice to see her metaphorically kicking Jean's ass, instead of Reiner who always seems to show up in Ymir/Krista fics. My favorite part was how the board of shame became "Ymir rubbing her magnificent non-existant balls of chromoly steel in Jean's bitch face." You have such a beautiful way with words. I really mean that.
Aespren chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The way Ymir and Jean talked to each other was great. I've always loved the idea of interactions between the two of them, and having them as angry coworkers-maybe-(not)-friends is great. Plus I love the little hints of Jearmin you included in.
L3Ne chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Ohmygosh love love love it !'n
waterxeno chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
hahaha nice! all to go Ymir! :D thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
OMF PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
ayyylmao chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Are you going to continue this? Because you should. It's really good.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Heh cute :3
Roronoa Robin chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
WHERE WERE YOU ALL MY LIFE ! a jean x ymir friendship it's so fucking perfect ! i encourage you strongly to continue ! thanks for sharing
Azure-ZER0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oh my god, haha this was so cute. Regardless of the swearing and Ymir's altogether roughness; which I think you portrayed really well. Even though I'd love to know what happens, I think this is better as one shot. I can't wait to read more from you. I don't think I spotted many if any errors either. Thank you for the story! I really enjoyed it.