Reviews for Intricate Kingdoms
FallenDarkAngel II chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I haven't been on this site for a while because I was reading too much fanfiction, and the one time my craving gets the better of me I see that this has been updated! XD Now I have officially fallen off the wagon, and its all your fault! Lmao :P but seriously, I love this story even if it does hurt my feels. A lot. This chapter was especially good, and very sweet. The long chapters make this well worth the wait.
Raventeardrop chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Please continue it! It's amazing! I love all ur fanfics! I can't wait, pleeeeeeease finish it! :)
Chaos chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Hahaha Bunny's reaction. please update again soon :P
vikingparadox chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
:D :D Yayy! Im so excited to see a 'Cheeky' update. Ive missed your writing and this chapter was a great way to get back into your awesome plots. 0u0
Lady Minuialwen chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
That was the worse moment to tell Aster that as he was eating lol
Tigermike83 chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Glad to have you back! I was hope you wouldn't forget about this story.
GreenEyedSpirte3096 chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
So happy you updated! I've waited so long for this to be updated and I'm waiting for some of your other Fanfictions to be updated too! Good chapter, loved the ending, hope you update soon! :)
Yay chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
I read your blog, and you do have a fandom. I'm still eagerly waiting for each update. When I saw you were editing a chapter I got so excited. You did not disappoint. This chapter was so full of relationship development, The next chapter is going to be shocking for Aster. Keep up the good work, except maybe a little faster, please?
LilyFrost123 chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
Oh I love it, hope for more soon!
storygirl99210 chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
AWESOMENESS!
bluedragon1234 chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Can you please try to update this story soon? Pretty Please?! It's really good and very thought out and it's just awesome!
brittanyleewilton chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Please update, I love this story and I really want to know what happens Please *Puppy dog eyes
Guest chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Ohhhhh.
Now it gets interesting and you stop to update.
Hope there will be a new chapter soon.
furryfox74 chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
So far, this story is phenomenal. I'm especially glad I found it and decided to read it. Well written, and the characters stay in their personalities. Well lengthened chapters also.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
So. Good. I have read every story you have put up and LOVE everything. Please update this. This story is ruling my thoughts and I can't handle the way you left chapter 11. MOAR PUH-REASE.