Reviews for Intricate Kingdoms
furryfox74 chapter 11 . 2/12
So far, this story is phenomenal. I'm especially glad I found it and decided to read it. Well written, and the characters stay in their personalities. Well lengthened chapters also.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 10 . 2/11
So. Good. I have read every story you have put up and LOVE everything. Please update this. This story is ruling my thoughts and I can't handle the way you left chapter 11. MOAR PUH-REASE.
ElloEllo chapter 11 . 1/26
How it all began: This looks interesting, I'll read it, oh wait it's not finished, ehhh there are 10 chapters with the prologue just read slowly *A few hours later: finishing chapter 10* shit.

I really love this story, and I think having different kingdoms is very cool. I hope we get to see a but more of Sandy's kingdom since it wasn't really explored yet. Other than that, it is amazing and now I'm just gonna sit here and wait for the next update ;) Good job!
aquodox chapter 7 . 1/26
I was about to tear my face off if Bunny didn't remove those bracers! Seriously, the entire time they talked about leaving, i feared that they would forget to remove those things and i was like 'if they meet up with the assassins, they are going to die'.

Also, now we can see Jack in action at full strength. DIdn't he say he can make a blizzard if he wanted too? Now that is some power!
aquodox chapter 6 . 1/25
FLuff! I love the fluff! Aster can be such a fool, seriously does he want that wound to be a permanent fixture to his life!

And, learning about the chocolate and how it makes pookahs go insane, i imagined a horrible scenario in my head that i would like to keep secret so that it doesn't happen :x
aquodox chapter 5 . 1/25
yay pitch! You show those two b.i.t.c.h.e.s. !

Oh my, getting drawn into this story and making myself comfortable with the reviews. Need to tone that down.

The relationship is starting to build for real now!
aquodox chapter 4 . 1/25
HEY, I THOUGHT ROBIN STOPPED THE BOUNTY THING. WHAT THE FUDGE TOAST.
aquodox chapter 3 . 1/25
Oh, ok so now Jack is here, and is in jail? Well fudge.

Ooo! My thought hit a theory, will one of the kingdoms be in attack in the future? And would it be the Western Kingdom first?

I need to go back to reading for homework, but i want to know what happens!
aquodox chapter 2 . 1/25
Ooooo, getting all realistic are we now? Getting to see his sexual life and how that plays into his problems. You where not lying when you said you thought out this story with much detail because it shows.

So pitch is a good guy. I like that! He is more fitting to be the jerk of an ally rather than an actual enemy. Or is that just me? Maybe i am getting ahead of myself because i dont know the direction that this story will be going.

ALSO, DOES THIS MEAN A LOT OF SEXY TIME WHEN JACK AND ASTER BECOME A THING?
aquodox chapter 1 . 1/25
OH, this 'verse looks like fun! I wonder what sorts of societies you have created and how the societies run in the different kingdoms. How is Jack going to be integrated in this? Obviously he is from the Southern Kingdom, but is he going to be a refugee? The son of the king? How would his back story be like?

OH! Tooth isn't the Queen of the Western Kingdom! I like how that is similar to her back story. How is Mim going to fit in all of this? Is he like a god or a powerful wizard? Is there going to be other characters from the book series in here too, i.e. Katherine, Nightlight, and Ombric?

I should just stop with the review and continue on with the story!
Good Witch of Babble chapter 11 . 1/14
I just read a bunch of fanfiction before this, so I'm feeling like a content cat right now. I think this was like that bit of cream on top of hot chocolate that just makes everything THAT much better!

I am in my happy place :)
up all nite chapter 9 . 1/14
Fluffy protective Bunny is best Bunny, moments like this between him and Jack are adorable, love your take on these character. Great job on the world you created for this story too, adds a lot of great drama. I look forward to your next update, lovely work so far!
Sticksandstones chapter 11 . 1/14
You're killing me woman! :,( I'm just gonna go have a good cry now :,(

Oh how the heart aches
After memories surface
But no pain solves love

I only write poetry when I'm sad! ('Twas a haiku) I'm sad but I love it too much! Oh cruel mistress, why must you star cross my lovers so? And why do I enjoy every moment of it?
Oh woe is me...

(I'm feeling quite dramatic today... And I write poetry for classes too though, so they aren't always sad...
Five, seven, then five
As if someone could do that
Haikus are just weird
Won my 7th grade class poetry slam with that one xD)
Tigermike83 chapter 11 . 1/13
Wow! Great chapter with the memories! Hope Jack can open up soon.
more please